May 5, 200917 yr How does getting or not getting Bledsoe effect John Wall's choice in your opinion? I'm not sure how I feel about that. I want to think that Calipari has sold them both on playing together, but I haven't decided if Wall wants to be a one-man show or not. It would be interesting to see if it is true that Bledsoe is coming to Kentucky.
May 5, 200917 yr Here's yet another last-ditch effort from TheMemphisEdge.com to convince Bledsoe that he will only play 8-10 minutes next season and then UK will recruit another top point guard in 2010... http://thememphisedge.com/2009/05/05/the-confusing-thing-about-eric-bledsoes-recruitment/
May 5, 200917 yr Here's yet another last-ditch effort from TheMemphisEdge.com to convince Bledsoe that he will only play 8-10 minutes next season and then UK will recruit another top point guard in 2010... http://thememphisedge.com/2009/05/05/the-confusing-thing-about-eric-bledsoes-recruitment/ Isn't Memphis after a top PG in '10 as well?
May 5, 200917 yr Isn't Memphis after a top PG in '10 as well? I know that Memphis has had a bad stretch during the past month or so, but they are really, really bitter. :taz:
May 5, 200917 yr I figured I'd go ahead and stir the pot just a little: http://www.allkyhoops.com/2009/05/some-more-memphis-scare-tactics-for.html
May 5, 200917 yr Here's yet another last-ditch effort from TheMemphisEdge.com to convince Bledsoe that he will only play 8-10 minutes next season and then UK will recruit another top point guard in 2010... http://thememphisedge.com/2009/05/05/the-confusing-thing-about-eric-bledsoes-recruitment/ I am not sure this guy even knows what he thinks. He keeps saying that Wall would play over Bledsoe and then he says, "I have seen Bledsoe play in person. He’s probably the second-best point guard in this recruiting class, ahead of Washington-bound Abdul Gaddy in my view. Bledsoe doesn’t need to be anyone’s backup. And yet, that’s probably what he would be at Kentucky because of the only guy he wouldn’t beat out for minutes." So I guess Wall is at best the third best PG in this class according to this guy?
May 5, 200917 yr I am not sure this guy even knows what he thinks. He keeps saying that Wall would play over Bledsoe and then he says, "I have seen Bledsoe play in person. He’s probably the second-best point guard in this recruiting class, ahead of Washington-bound Abdul Gaddy in my view. Bledsoe doesn’t need to be anyone’s backup. And yet, that’s probably what he would be at Kentucky because of the only guy he wouldn’t beat out for minutes." So I guess Wall is at best the third best PG in this class according to this guy? He tells us how great Bledsoe is and then says Wall is better and he'd have to sit on the bench behind Wall :confused:
May 5, 200917 yr Author If I was Bledsoe I would wait and see what Wall does. If he came to Kentucky then if I was Bledsoe, I would not come to Kentucky. For me it would be all about PT and I dont think he will get it if Wall comes.
May 5, 200917 yr Could Cal face Kansas next season for the National Title, again? It's starting to look that way.
May 5, 200917 yr Here's yet another last-ditch effort from TheMemphisEdge.com to convince Bledsoe that he will only play 8-10 minutes next season and then UK will recruit another top point guard in 2010... http://thememphisedge.com/2009/05/05/the-confusing-thing-about-eric-bledsoes-recruitment/ That's just pathetic.
May 5, 200917 yr If I was Bledsoe I would wait and see what Wall does. If he came to Kentucky then if I was Bledsoe, I would not come to Kentucky. For me it would be all about PT and I dont think he will get it if Wall comes. Maybe Bledsoe became more worried about qualifying and just wanted to get this all over with. Perhaps Wall waiting so long could(if he does in fact come to UK) strengthen this years class actually.
May 5, 200917 yr That's just pathetic. Although pathetic, it seems like at least Memphis has some pro-Tiger writers. Not too many pro-Cat writers around here.
May 5, 200917 yr Although pathetic, it seems like at least Memphis has some pro-Tiger writers. Not too many pro-Cat writers around here. Who needs them, we all know better.
May 5, 200917 yr That's just pathetic. My stirring the pot mission is working. I am getting some good feedback :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.