Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe setting up a UK visit this weekend.

Featured Replies

If this is true, does that mean athletes don't have to follow the same standards as other college students when using their ACT to get in? I know for a fact that a normal student cannot combine tests to make their score high enough to meet requirements?

 

An athlete is having to meet the clearinghouse requirements as well as the individual college requirements that all students have to meet. So, regardless if he can become clearinghouse eligible (which can combine individual parts of ACTs) and uses a sliding scale along with his GPA... he would still have to apply and be accepted to a particular college. UK won't accept a 17 or will they?

  • Replies 105
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An athlete is having to meet the clearinghouse requirements as well as the individual college requirements that all students have to meet. So, regardless if he can become clearinghouse eligible (which can combine individual parts of ACTs) and uses a sliding scale along with his GPA... he would still have to apply and be accepted to a particular college. UK won't accept a 17 or will they?

 

That's what I figured but was just making sure. Honestly I'm not sure what the low is at UK but I think it is higher than a 17.

Does anyone have any information on how Bledsoe's UK visit went?

Apparently Bledsoe is wrapping up his visit today, according to KSR.

That's what I figured but was just making sure. Honestly I'm not sure what the low is at UK but I think it is higher than a 17.

 

I do believe they will accept a 17 based on things with an addition to GPA, classes completed (foreign langauges, AP courses, etc.).

 

I'm not going to say that Bledsoe hasn't taken these courses, but it's unlikely.

 

However, you can get into Kentucky with a 17, though borderline, but I am sure Mr. Basketball player will be okay. :thumb:

I think we will be pursuing him more now that Wall is in trouble! :lol:

I don't think Wall getting in trouble will change anything. It's just a misdemeanor...no big deal.

Apparently Bledsoe will announce his decision Wednesday.

I've been told his chances of qualifying are now getting worse...

^ That's not good...

Would help if he was going to class over the last month...

Weird. Why would Cal bother recruiting him if he's not going to qualify? Just curious.

Would help if he was going to class over the last month...

 

He hasn't been in class at all?

He hasn't been in class at all?

Not very often...

Case of senioritis? or just a case of deciding where he wants to play at? Or maybe a combinaion of both? Or maybe the girls?? :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.