April 24, 200917 yr What good would that do if there were a possibility he'd get in trouble? Why would he get in trouble if he did nothing wrong. I think she was going public with whatever and he knew the FBI would keep things quiet and under wraps and he outsmarted her plan. Just a thought I guess.:idunno:
April 24, 200917 yr What Deuce highlighted in post #2 should be enough to make one cautious. One, he's telling her to keep her mouth shut, and she keeps blabbing to the media. And, two, he's telling her to do it so he can "keep her out of jail". That's not exactly a ringing endorsement from your lawyer when you're trying to convince people that you're the victim and telling the truth. JMO :thumb:
April 24, 200917 yr Why would he get in trouble if he did nothing wrong. I think she was going public with whatever and he knew the FBI would keep things quiet and under wraps and he outsmarted her plan. Just a thought I guess.:idunno: My bad. I read your first post wrong. :thumb:
April 24, 200917 yr What Deuce highlighted in post #2 should be enough to make one cautious. One, he's telling her to keep her mouth shut, and she keeps blabbing to the media. And, two, he's telling her to do it so he can "keep her out of jail". That's not exactly a ringing endorsement from your lawyer when you're trying to convince people that you're the victim and telling the truth. JMO He's telling her to keep her mouth shut b/c she probably did try to extort money from Pitino. Just b/c she may be guilty of that doesn't mean that he didn't do something that she thought he would pay to keep quiet. I highly doubt it's as simple as having an affair. Pure speculation on my part.
April 24, 200917 yr Author Two words....CRAZY CHICK!!!! You two should get along great then. :sssh::lol::lol:
April 24, 200917 yr Didn't they make a movie about this a few years ago - Glen Close and Michael Douglas were in it?????
April 24, 200917 yr He's telling her to keep her mouth shut b/c she probably did try to extort money from Pitino. Just b/c she may be guilty of that doesn't mean that he didn't do something that she thought he would pay to keep quiet. I highly doubt it's as simple as having an affair. Pure speculation on my part. It doesn't really matter what else Pitino did if he didn't break the law.
April 24, 200917 yr You do realize that you could get your friend the lawyer in trouble if what you are saying is actually true right? If word got out that he was running his mouth, I'm sure he could lose his job. Worse than just his job.
April 24, 200917 yr It doesn't really matter what else Pitino did if he didn't break the law. :confused:
April 24, 200917 yr My friend in Louisville who is one of Pitino's lawyers has told me the truth of all this will blow your mind. I don't know if I can even type what has happened on this site without getting booted off! You may want to call your friend back. After this post you may want to check and see if you are still friends :lol::lol::lol::lol: This could be a first, a post on BGP costing someone their job and future.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.