Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde on Karen Sypher-Pitino story

Featured Replies

All was started while Pitino was in Boston...and I think her husband was his personal assistant.... More than the lawyer knows what happened.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It did not start in Boston.

 

Rick Pitino met and hired Tim Sypher while he was with the Celtics, but this situation didn't start until Pitino came to Louisville and Tim Sypher was hired as his equipment manager.

 

Just a thought....it was said the Pitino stated he thought that this could be over an incident in 2003. I have no idea but I hope this woman doesn't have a child around 6 years of age.....:eek:. I don't know, am just saying......:sssh:

 

The woman was going through a divorce (third marriage?) and bringing up something 5 years ago to get money. Extortion is a crime. She gave Pitino’s private cell phone number to a third party to call him during “stressful” times—like key moments during the NCAA tournament. That's evil. Was U of L’s play against Michigan State affected by this?

 

On the other hand, maybe that the woman doesn’t have a child about 6 years of age is a bigger issue to a Catholic than if she had one……..

I think this lady reminds me more of the blonds in "Obsessed". Rick should have got Beyonce' after her.

On the other hand, maybe that the woman doesn’t have a child about 6 years of age is a bigger issue to a Catholic than if she had one……..

 

Bingo.

For what it is worth the wording here can be tricky. To discuss, can be she asked or they jointly considered. To deliever can be to send at the request of the sender or simply showing Rick what she was demanding. How it is worded leaves it open to both sideds.

 

With that said I would agree that this is single most damaging peice of the story to Rick Pitino. Prior to I saw nothing solid to make me suspect he had any involvement, this would be the first peice to make me think that he may have had a relationship with her.

 

The Forde articule is a virtual discrediting of the woman, hard to read it another way.

 

A few things that stuck out...at least how I read it.

-What happened in 2003 was criminal in nature of what Pitino did.

-Her first lawyer seemed to be a part of the extortion.

-Pitino meeting with them and discussing cars, etc...if it were totally false, why even meet...makes no sense...have lawyer deal with it.

-Husband delivering the list of demands prior to the West Viriginia game..and he talks about "bizarre"...

-The FBI involvement comes from the communications crossing state lines. I assume it would have been handled in-state but since calls took place or were routed through an outside state...FBI comes in.

-It would be interesting to read what is exactly in those sealed divorce documents.

 

 

Pat Forde wrote Pitino's last book, "Rebound Rules"...he is not going to do anything to besmirch Pitino at all.

Remind me not to hire your friend the lawyer...as he just violated the attorney-client priviledge by telling you about the case without Pitino giving his okay to do so

 

:thumb:

This is going to be a bigger cover-up than watergate. Slick Rick showing how slippery he can be.

 

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

 

Inquiring minds want to know. But if the papers won't print it, radio won't broadcast it, and TV won't show it, what are we to do?

 

Oh, I don't know, how about waiting for the TRUTH!? I did not realize that RP and TJ not only control all local and national media, they also have power over local Police and the FBI. Man we do not want to lose to gentlemen that have so much power that the FBI will not even say good things about Karen. I mean that must be the ONLY reason that more of the story has not been printed or aired, right? I mean people on here with Lawyer friends and nameless supporters and girlfriends, brothers, uncle, aunts Housekeepers says.

 

What other wild, unsupported allegations can be thrown out?????

 

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

-Pitino meeting with them and discussing cars, etc...if it were totally false, why even meet...makes no sense...have lawyer deal with it.

I don't think it completely out of the realm of possiblity to believe Pitino would want to speak to a person who is making threats and demands. If you were in the same situation and someone left messages that they were going to say a buch of stuff about you, would you not try to figure out what was going on? I agree that it would be more prudent to send it straight to lawyers but then again we have hindsight of what this ballooned into.

 

-Husband delivering the list of demands prior to the West Viriginia game..and he talks about "bizarre"...

Perhaps they were fishing for evidence. I think this the case considering Pitino saved the other messages he recieved. If he had something to hide it would make a lot more sense to erase those messages ASAP
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

 

 

 

Oh, I don't know, how about waiting for the TRUTH!? I did not realize that RP and TJ not only control all local and national media, they also have power over local Police and the FBI. Man we do not want to lose to gentlemen that have so much power that the FBI will not even say good things about Karen. I mean that must be the ONLY reason that more of the story has not been printed or aired, right? I mean people on here with Lawyer friends and nameless supporters and girlfriends, brothers, uncle, aunts Housekeepers says.

 

What other wild, unsupported allegations can be thrown out?????

 

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

Hope you don't have the swine flu there. :lol: Why did Rick go to the FBI, he knew it would be kept quiet, just being smart about it.

They still do not control Every single media outloet in the free world. If there were something to this, then it would have been reported somewhere. What is the appetite for speculation that seems to drive everyone?

 

He may have done something or he may not have..... That is all I can say right now. No speculation any further for any reason.

 

RP went to the FBI because the crime was Extortion. The FBI could not find enough truth in her story to make it a part of any documents.

 

So really, do RP & TJ carry that much power in the free world? If so I better get the Nikes and Kool-aid ready!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.