Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde on Karen Sypher-Pitino story

Featured Replies

Hmmm...when your attorney quits because you won't shut up that says something about the individual in question.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 100
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kinda my thoughts too... If he had done something illegal, he wouldn't call the FBI.

 

I don't believe that she's alleging he did anything illegal.

My friend in Louisville who is one of Pitino's lawyers has told me the truth of all this will blow your mind. I don't know if I can even type what has happened on this site without getting booted off!

My friend in Louisville who is one of Pitino's lawyers has told me the truth of all this will blow your mind. I don't know if I can even type what has happened on this site without getting booted off!

 

You can send me a Private Message then. :thumb:

You can send me a Private Message then. :thumb:
Yeah ... me, too. Inquiring minds want to know. :lol:
My friend in Louisville who is one of Pitino's lawyers has told me the truth of all this will blow your mind. I don't know if I can even type what has happened on this site without getting booted off!

 

Make it 3 pm's labradford. Send me one.:thumb:

Remind me not to hire your friend the lawyer...as he just violated the attorney-client priviledge by telling you about the case without Pitino giving his okay to do so

My friend in Louisville who is one of Pitino's lawyers has told me the truth of all this will blow your mind. I don't know if I can even type what has happened on this site without getting booted off!

 

Must not be much of a lawyer if he is sharing client/attorney information to friends

Remind me not to hire your friend the lawyer...as he just violated the attorney-client priviledge by telling you about the case without Pitino giving his okay to do so

 

Must not be much of a lawyer if he is sharing client/attorney information to friends

 

:sssh:

 

:lol: :lol: :thumb:

You do realize that you could get your friend the lawyer in trouble if what you are saying is actually true right? If word got out that he was running his mouth, I'm sure he could lose his job.

I'm going to ramble a minute:

 

Why, if whatever happened, happened so long ago did she wait till now to "seek the truth"?

 

Is it because now, she's about to be divorced with 5 kids to support?

 

What mother would even think of putting their kids through this kind of a mess?

 

I don't even have a clue as to what this is all about. But, whatever it's about, whether she's justified in her anger, whether she's truly somehow been wronged, she has COMPLETELY gone about this the wrong way. Whatever comes of this, she is irrecovably tied to this story until she passes away.

 

If something criminal occurred, the the FBI will ferret it out. I simply can't figure out what would be so big that it would warrant an extortion attempt. I also can't figure out why she would not have attempted such an insane thing right after whatever happened, happened.

 

Her timing is just weird, and suspect.

 

What Deuce highlighted in post #2 should be enough to make one cautious.

 

One, he's telling her to keep her mouth shut, and she keeps blabbing to the media. And, two, he's telling her to do it so he can "keep her out of jail". That's not exactly a ringing endorsement from your lawyer when you're trying to convince people that you're the victim and telling the truth.

 

JMO

What Deuce highlighted in post #2 should be enough to make one cautious.

 

One, he's telling her to keep her mouth shut, and she keeps blabbing to the media. And, two, he's telling her to do it so he can "keep her out of jail". That's not exactly a ringing endorsement from your lawyer when you're trying to convince people that you're the victim and telling the truth.

 

JMO

 

:thumb:

Kinda my thoughts too... If he had done something illegal, he wouldn't call the FBI.

I think he called the FBI to beat her to the punch. Also don't they keep their findings quiet and out of the press until things are pretty much settled? That's why he called them instead of local police.

I think he called the FBI to beat her to the punch. Also don't they keep their findings quiet and out of the press until things are pretty much settled? That's why he called them instead of local police.

 

What good would that do if there were a possibility he'd get in trouble?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.