Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari picks three staff members

Featured Replies

Coach Calipari brought Strickland to Memphis when he signed Derrick Rose to help mentor him. Calipari must have been impressed with Strickland to now make him an assistant in Lexington.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Antigua still sport the bow tie? I remember he almost died as a prep hoopster, he was shot multiple times.

I just wanted to see a picture of him so I looked him up on google and wikipedia showed up so I went to that hoping to find a picture, instead I just noticed that they have already updated him as being an assistant coach at UK under Coach Calipari. Crazy, who does that updating?

Can someone post pictures of the new assistant coaches? Thanks

Does Antigua still sport the bow tie? I remember he almost died as a prep hoopster, he was shot multiple times.

Orlando Antigua played at the University of Pittsburgh with a .22 caliber bullet in his head.

 

I would guess that it has been since removed.

Coach Calipari brought Strickland to Memphis when he signed Derrick Rose to help mentor him. Calipari must have been impressed with Strickland to now make him an assistant in Lexington.

 

Are you sure about this? I thought I saw Strickland on the bench before last year.

#1, 2 and 3 top assistants in the country according to "my source". All three has already been seen at the Hyatt and walking around Lexington.

 

:laugh::ylsuper:

Sounds like a great staff. FWIW, I felt Billy G. had some of the best assistants, also. At the very least, they worked their rear ends off.

Are you sure about this? I thought I saw Strickland on the bench before last year.

 

:thumb:

88880801.jpg

Sounds like a great staff. FWIW, I felt Billy G. had some of the best assistants, also. At the very least, they worked their rear ends off.
:lol:

Doesn't really relate to anything, but I remember Coach Steve Smith (from Oak Hill Academy) calling Rajon Rondo the best point guard he's coached since Rod Strickland.

 

I'm excited to have Strickland on staff. He's a point guard (who I think make the best coaches), and he has significant NBA experience. Don't know an awful lot about the others, but I'm much more excited about this staff than Billy Clyde's.

 

With that said, I wish Cal could've brought Pastner...

:lol:

 

You have no room to laugh. :clap: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.