April 9, 200917 yr Is Scott Padgett next? Can't wait for Wireman or SSF to fill us in. Maybe KSR can fill you in.
April 10, 200917 yr Thanks for the pictures.:thumb: Now just need one of John Robic. Anything for you gold sunrise!
April 10, 200917 yr Maybe KSR can fill you in. Good call. :thumb: KSR is reporting that Scott Padgett is likely to join the staff, but probably not as an assistant coach. It's more likely that he'll join as a special assistant. Whatever that means.
April 10, 200917 yr Good call. :thumb: KSR is reporting that Scott Padgett is likely to join the staff, but probably not as an assistant coach. It's more likely that he'll join as a special assistant. Whatever that means. Maybe a Grad Assistant?
April 10, 200917 yr Maybe a Grad Assistant? I wouldn't think so. The grad assistant that I know who worked under BCG basically just held the clipboard. I can't imagine Padgett's role being that limited. I just don't know what role a "special assistant" would have. I'd imagine somewhere in between an assistant coach & a grad assistant, but a little bit closer to being an assistant coach...
April 10, 200917 yr Anything for you gold sunrise! He kind of looks like an older version of Garth from Waynes World. Without the hair of course. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.