Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demarcus Cousins to UK

Featured Replies

There will be some more departures from the current roster.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There will be some more departures from the current roster.

 

I predict Harrelson and Stewart...

I don't think it really matters. I am not that impressed with him.

 

 

How many times have you seen him play?

I predict Harrelson and Stewart...

 

I would say you're on the right track, my friend :thumb:

This is such great news.

 

I really hope Orton stays.

 

So do I. Cousins is more than likely a 1 and done. Getting Orton, who will at least be in school 2 seasons will be huge.

Great 1st commiment! UK needs to get Wall or if not atleeast Bledsoe. Also it would be very nice to have either Xavier Henry or Nolan Dennis.

I'm selfish like that I guess. :D

How many times have you seen him play?

 

Just watched alot of video. He would really have to get alot quicker to play next year IMHO. I don't believe he will want to sit next year, behind Patterson and Cousins.

I see Stewart leaving, that will make room for Wall. Any word on a Wall decision he will be the difference in wether UK is good or great next year.

Come on over Wall :notworthy:. (He's now interested in North Carolina :eek:)

Just watched alot of video. He would really have to get alot quicker to play next year IMHO. I don't believe he will want to sit next year, behind Patterson and Cousins.

 

 

I've never seen him play, so I really don't have an opinion, but he is ranked at least the #3 center by most scouting services, so I would hate to see him go elsewhere. Especially if Cousins is going to be a one and done. They are going to need somebody to play the following year.

I see Stewart leaving, that will make room for Wall. Any word on a Wall decision he will be the difference in wether UK is good or great next year.

 

I heard her was going to announce his decision at some all star game coming up real soon.

I've never seen him play, so I really don't have an opinion, but he is ranked at least the #3 center by most scouting services, so I would hate to see him go elsewhere. Especially if Cousins is going to be a one and done. They are going to need somebody to play the following year.

 

:thumb:

 

How about PP, Cousins, and Orton rotating in the post next year? That thought gives me chills.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.