Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demarcus Cousins to UK

Featured Replies

  • Author
There are a million different sides to this story. some say he only asked for it before Cal went to visit him the day after he was hired. Some are saying the he was supposed to wait till after the Derby Classic. My thing is, if they don't get him, I am not as worried with Cousins committing, but obviously would live to get him.

 

I worry for the long run of things.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivals is reporting the Orton camp is claiming a big misunderstanding. He has not asked for release. I believe this discussion on another thread was closed because of false claims. We have 3 great recruits committed, until confirmed otherwise.

Rivals is reporting the Orton camp is claiming a big misunderstanding. He has not asked for release. I believe this discussion on another thread was closed because of false claims. We have 3 great recruits committed, until confirmed otherwise.

 

:thumb:...IF, JC can add Wall and Henry to this class....WOW :walk:

:thumb:...IF, JC can add Wall and Henry to this class....WOW :walk:

 

Just Wall would be crazy, Henry would make it ridiculous.

Just Wall would be crazy, Henry would make it ridiculous.

 

Would that make this the best class ever?

If they are as good as advertised then I don't see them getting touched by many. #1 sg, #1 pg, #1 C, #2 C and then another one or two top 50. I don't see how they couldn't be.

  • Author
If they are as good as advertised then I don't see them getting touched by many. #1 sg, #1 pg, #1 C, #2 C and then another one or two top 50. I don't see how they couldn't be.

 

Orton is the #3 Center, FYI.

From the videos, Orton and Cousins look like two different types of players. Orton looks like a true center and Cousins looks like a PF. Patterson plays like a Center more than a PF.

Not a bad get for your first recruit:D Welcome to the Nation Cousins looking forward too it!

I love this. If Cal gets Wall, and another guard (Henry which would be rediculous, Bledsoe, Nolan) UK will compete for the NC next year. Even if they just get Wall and Meeks and Patterson stay.

I read where Cousins hasn't passed the college entrance exam. This means he is yet to qualify. Is this the case, and why hasn't he taken the test?

I hope this is the first of many for Coach Calipari's tenure.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.