Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demarcus Cousins to UK

Featured Replies

per Marc Maggard, Matt Jones of Scout.com and also several other sources.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FWIW, Scout.com is also now reporting Cousins is a Cat.

 

Evan Daniels has confirmed it after speaking with someone from the Cousins home.

 

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

 

 

Scroll down, "Cousins is a Cat". Also goes on to talk about Porter

 

...

"Well, basically I went home (from the McDonald's All American Game) and tried to figure out which coach out of all the coaches recruiting me could help me get to the next level," said Cousins. "The answer was Coach Cal. Then I asked myself what school was best to me. And what school is better than Kentucky?"

 

"I'm working on John Wall and Xavier Henry right now," he said. "I think we have a chance to get them."

 

link

"Well, basically I went home (from the McDonald's All American Game) and tried to figure out which coach out of all the coaches recruiting me could help me get to the next level," said Cousins. "The answer was Coach Cal. Then I asked myself what school was best to me. And what school is better than Kentucky?"

 

"I'm working on John Wall and Xavier Henry right now," he said. "I think we have a chance to get them."

 

link

 

I like the sound of this. I like it even better for when I hear Williams and maybe one more leave for one reason or the next so then you know a new face will be at UK.

OK, so which player gets the boot for Cousins and which ones are in line for Wall and Henry?

With Porter out, that frees up one for Cousins, right?

"I just committed tonight," Cousins told Scout.com. "I'm going to UK."

 

link

With Porter out, that frees up one for Cousins, right?
Pretty convenient ... :lol:

 

We'll see about the next two.

I like his attitude! Bring the rest with him.

I like his attitude! Bring the rest with him.

 

Yeah I like this. I think this is where Henry may have a problem with sharing the rock. I don't know anything about him really going on mo. I think he'll go somewhere that doesn't have a Meeks already there. Meeks debating on leaving may help him in his decision but then again its just mo. Everyone wants to be the man. Cousins seems not to see it this way or at least wants his one year t be a strong one.

Yeah I like this. I think this is where Henry may have a problem with sharing the rock. I don't know anything about him really going on mo. I think he'll go somewhere that doesn't have a Meeks already there. Meeks debating on leaving may help him in his decision but then again its just mo. Everyone wants to be the man. Cousins seems not to see it this way or at least wants his one year t be a strong one.

 

His comments reminded me of Patterson a few years back when he wanted to bring in some other top athletes.

His comments reminded me of Patterson a few years back when he wanted to bring in some other top athletes.

 

I thought of that a little earlier. PPat and Cousins will be a tough duo. I love this thought and now

its a reality.

Will Orton saty commited?

Will Orton saty commited?

 

I don't think it really matters. I am not that impressed with him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.