Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demarcus Cousins to UK

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

How about PP, Cousins, and Orton rotating in the post next year? That thought gives me chills.

 

:thumb: add Matt Pilgrim to that mix...

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Pilgrim is a beast."

 

- Former asst. Glynn Cyprien

:thumb:

 

How about PP, Cousins, and Orton rotating in the post next year? That thought gives me chills.

 

plus Pilgrim, this is a huge lineup for the dribble drive offense. I know that they are all big names but really do they fit Cali's system. I mean if Wall and Hood comes and meeks stays, playing time may be scarce for some of these "big" names. IMO, PPat, cousins, if Wall comes and Meeks are the only for sures but Meeks may be replaced early at the 2 spot with a player like a Hood. Of course I know you can have all 3 guards on the floor plus PPat and rotation of Orton, Cousins and Pilgram.

Kinda stupid that we have the option to outsize you or out shoot you with 3 different players at both spots.

Come on over Wall :notworthy:. (He's now interested in North Carolina :eek:)

 

I don't like seeing him flirting with North Carolina now. especially given his mother's health concerns. If he decides to stay home I wish he would go to a different Carolina school besides Duke or UNC. Doesn't Davidson need a point guard? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd also hate to see Wall go to Duke or UNC. I'd rather he go to Baylor :lol:.

I don't like seeing him flirting with North Carolina now. especially given his mother's health concerns. If he decides to stay home I wish he would go to a different Carolina school besides Duke or UNC. Doesn't Davidson need a point guard? :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

He isn't going to go to Carolina. I would almost be willing to bet my life savings on it.

He isn't going to go to Carolina. I would almost be willing to bet my life savings on it.

 

I hope you are right, but the longer this stretches out the less confidence I have that UK will get Wall. I don't know why.

^He's coming to UK. I think our chances our better the longer he goes without committing.

 

The more Cal does to strengthen the roster, the more attractive UK becomes. If he hasn't picked Duke already, then I think he's waiting to see who Cal brings...to give UK a chance to put together a roster that he feels good about joining.

 

JMO

^He's coming to UK.

 

That's what I'm thinking as well, UNC and Duke already have young PG's.

^He's coming to UK.

 

And you know this how??? (I hope you're right):notworthy:

I hope you are right, but the longer this stretches out the less confidence I have that UK will get Wall. I don't know why.

 

 

He may not come to UK. I have no "gut" feeling one way or the other, but I would be absolutely shocked if he ended up at UNC. They already have a 5* PG coming in, and Wall's HS coach HATES Roy Williams. I'd say UK or Duke are the only real players for Wall.

He isn't going to go to Carolina. I would almost be willing to bet my life savings on it.

If you are a college student you shouldn't have much of a lifes savings. You should be in debt a lifetime.:lol:

^He's coming to UK. I think our chances our better the longer he goes without committing.

 

The more Cal does to strengthen the roster, the more attractive UK becomes. If he hasn't picked Duke already, then I think he's waiting to see who Cal brings...to give UK a chance to put together a roster that he feels good about joining.

 

JMO

 

Cousins has also been quoted as saying he's working on Wall & Henry and that he thinks he can get both to come to UK.

If you are a college student you shouldn't have much of a lifes savings. You should be in debt a lifetime.:lol:

 

Ahh, the beauty of scholarships....:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.