April 4, 200917 yr 2. Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Ochocinco – A year after turning down a trade that could have netted two first-round picks for the receiver then known as Chad Johnson, Bengals owner Mike Brown could be laying the groundwork to trade Ochocinco for much less this year. The Bengals have reportedly had highly regarded Missouri wide receiver Jeremy Maclin in for a workout recently. That said, two sources who have spoken to Brown said he would be willing to deal Ochocinco – and two others said he won’t. Rest of the story
April 4, 200917 yr Please tell me Mikey is not gonna draft another wide reciever early ??!! :madman: I never seen a guy who just don't get it this bad.
April 4, 200917 yr Brown once again has made a monumental mistake with personel. Bengals management continues to be the laughing stock of the league. What a joke..
April 4, 200917 yr 2. Cincinnati wide receiver Chad Ochocinco – A year after turning down a trade that could have netted two first-round picks for the receiver then known as Chad Johnson, Bengals owner Mike Brown could be laying the groundwork to trade Ochocinco for much less this year. The Bengals have reportedly had highly regarded Missouri wide receiver Jeremy Maclin in for a workout recently. That said, two sources who have spoken to Brown said he would be willing to deal Ochocinco – and two others said he won’t. Rest of the story I know this probably wouldn't happen since teams don't usually trade within the division. However if possible I would like to see the Bengals trade Chad Johnson for Breylon Edwards. I know maybe the bengals would have to give up a 4th or 5th round pick as well. But if we are going to trade Chad, I just would like the Bengals to get some receiver back for him, instead of relying on the draft.
April 4, 200917 yr Hey, it worked for Detroit. :irked: I swear bro this team is turning into Detroit except we have a QB, well hopefully.
April 4, 200917 yr Let's face it he flat out blew it not doing the deal last year. I really hope he deals Chad for a 1st rounder this year! If they get Tank they can go Tackle 1st pick, WR 1st round or later there are a ton of great ones this year (I'd like to see them go Defense again or take the best Guard), Center 1st pick second round, WR after that if need be. They can also go get Torry Holt (possibly Boldin). He is a cancer...they are close to blowing it all up and doing it the right way. This is the last piece that needs to be moved to have a new start with a great foundation IMO.
April 4, 200917 yr Let's face it he flat out blew it not doing the deal last year. I really hope he deals Chad for a 1st rounder this year! If they get Tank they can go Tackle 1st pick, WR 1st round or later there are a ton of great ones this year (I'd like to see them go Defense again or take the best Guard), Center 1st pick second round, WR after that if need be. They can also go get Torry Holt (possibly Boldin). He is a cancer...they are close to blowing it all up and doing it the right way. This is the last piece that needs to be moved to have a new start with a great foundation IMO. How does everyone feel about the Bengals going after Eric Wood from Louisville for the center position?
April 4, 200917 yr There is some chatter that the Bengals would trade 85 for Michael Bush and a 2nd round pick.
April 4, 200917 yr Draft more wide receivers? Has Mike seen our offensive line or defensive line? I just knew they would do something like that. :lol: Have to love the Bengals :isurrender:
April 4, 200917 yr I turned on 700 WLW a minute ago and there were reporting that Chad has been traded to the Oakland Raiders for Mike Bush and a 2nd round draft pick (a high second rounder). They couldn't confirm the rumor, their source is the bleacher report link. Cutler repeated over and over again that the rumor hasn't been confirmed. Personally, I think the Bengals would be getting a steal. Bush has the potential to be a very good back, and gives the Bengals depth at the rb spot. It also gives them another very high draft pick. The article says the deal will be finalized on Monday, guess we'll see...:popcorn:
April 5, 200917 yr I turned on 700 WLW a minute ago and there were reporting that Chad has been traded to the Oakland Raiders for Mike Bush and a 2nd round draft pick (a high second rounder). They couldn't confirm the rumor, their source is the bleacher report link. Cutler repeated over and over again that the rumor hasn't been confirmed. Personally, I think the Bengals would be getting a steal. Bush has the potential to be a very good back, and gives the Bengals depth at the rb spot. It also gives them another very high draft pick. The article says the deal will be finalized on Monday, guess we'll see...:popcorn: That would be great.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.