Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad on the trading block?

Featured Replies

Don't trade him just to trade him. They need to get something in return! Don't like the idea of trading him, especially after they turned down 2 first rounders last off=season. They will never get anything close to that now!

 

I am certainly not a Chad basher, but these posts sometimes just get IGNORANT!

 

I am a huge Ocho fan, always have been. But at this point in his career I think Bush and a second round pick would be a better move for the Bengals. I am a bigger Bengals fan that Chad, so....

 

On the other side of the coin, I think it would be a nightmare situation for Chad. He thinks Cincy is bad...:puke:

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are wrong. He played at Louisville Male in H.S.

 

I'm not talking about Bush I know he played at Male. I was talking about Eric Wood he played at Elder.

The whole Bush/Chad thing is dead anyway, probably never was!

Chad to Philly trade talks are heating up!

Chad to Philly trade talks are heating up!

 

Link?

They were just talking about it on ESPN radio.

  • Author

Here is a link but it doesn't give you much beyond speculation.

Here is a link but it doesn't give you much beyond speculation.

 

Thanks! :thumb:

The Eagles have 2 first round picks I think. They are talking like they might swap one for him. I would do it in a heartbeat if I'm Cincy. Philly is desperate to win now. I'd love to see him go there...stink it up then feel the wrath of the Philly fans! I wish McNabb could get out of there!

The Eagles have 2 first round picks I think. They are talking like they might swap one for him. I would do it in a heartbeat if I'm Cincy. Philly is desperate to win now. I'd love to see him go there...stink it up then feel the wrath of the Philly fans! I wish McNabb could get out of there!

 

I just have a hard time believing that a team really would give up a first round pick for Chad. However I sure hope they do, and I sure hope the Bengals take it, if a first round pick is offered.

Don't trade him just to trade him. They need to get something in return! Don't like the idea of trading him, especially after they turned down 2 first rounders last off=season. They will never get anything close to that now!

 

I am certainly not a Chad basher, but these posts sometimes just get IGNORANT!

 

Now you know how I feel when it comes to most UK fans. I think it is time for the Bengals to part ways with Chad. Dave Laphram said that on NFL Network tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.