April 6, 200917 yr Wonder if the Raiders would give their #1 for him? Sure would be nice to go DE+OT back to back!
April 6, 200917 yr Wonder if the Raiders would give their #1 for him? Sure would be nice to go DE+OT back to back! No way IMO. I think second round is the best we get for Chad now. He just came off the worst year of his career, so no one would give up a #1 for him IMO.
April 6, 200917 yr I hope he is traded so we don't have to have a million BASH Chad Johnson (Ocho Cinco) threads all the time! I hope for this as well, but probably for different reasons. Say what you want about Chad, but he is one of the nicest professional athletes (if not the nicest) that I have met. He has had his problems with the Bengals, but how many players wouldn't have? They refuse to do what needs to be done to become a contender in their division and at times you have to question if they ownership even wants to win games. Chad does need to go somewhere to save his career. He has had some great seasons but has only been on a good team once during his career. And that season was cut short by an injury to Palmer.
April 6, 200917 yr Is Chad going to change his last name if he's traded to a team that already has a player who wears #85?
April 6, 200917 yr Wood would be a very good draftpick. He was a stud at UL. He is from Cincy I think they said he played at Elder. I hope this trade happens getting Bush and a 2rd pick for Chad would be a steal for the Bengals. They are wrong. He played at Louisville Male in H.S.
April 6, 200917 yr They are wrong. He played at Louisville Male in H.S. Eric Wood played for Cincinnati Elder..
April 6, 200917 yr Eric Wood played for Cincinnati Elder.. :thumb: He is a stud too. The guy is very smart. He would be a nice addition to the Bengals, and he is a big Bengals fan.
April 6, 200917 yr They are wrong. He played at Louisville Male in H.S. Eric Wood played for Cincinnati Elder.. So which is it? Everyone on talk radio and that I've read online says Cincinnati Elder.
April 6, 200917 yr The Bengals got two receivers in last years draft. Jerome Simpson & Andre Caldwell. Plus we still have Chris Henry right? Like the guru said, it is addition by subtraction if we can get rid of Chad Ochocinco Johnson. The Bengals can draft a good wide out in the second round and use the first round pick on a O-Lineman. Or they can just draft Crabtree :scared: with their first round pick.
April 6, 200917 yr So which is it? Everyone on talk radio and that I've read online says Cincinnati Elder. Michael Bush played at UL and at Louisville Male. Eric Wood played his high school ball at Elder.
April 6, 200917 yr So which is it? Everyone on talk radio and that I've read online says Cincinnati Elder.I misread his post. I thought he was talking about Bush.
April 6, 200917 yr Don't trade him just to trade him. They need to get something in return! Don't like the idea of trading him, especially after they turned down 2 first rounders last off=season. They will never get anything close to that now! I am certainly not a Chad basher, but these posts sometimes just get IGNORANT!
April 6, 200917 yr Don't trade him just to trade him. They need to get something in return! Don't like the idea of trading him, especially after they turned down 2 first rounders last off=season. They will never get anything close to that now! I am certainly not a Chad basher, but these posts sometimes just get IGNORANT! I been a big supporter of Chad, even during last off season when everyone else wanted him gone. However I think this might be a time now to get rid of him. This is probably the best we will get for him now. He is getting older and coming off his worst year ever in the league, so his value is not going to get any higher than this. If they can get this second rounder and Bush, then I say do it. They would still have Coles, and Henry who knock on wood seems to be keeping his head on straight now. If he stays out of trouble off the field, he can be one of the better receivers in the league. Plus we got the two young guys we drafted, and the only way they can get better is by experience. So I am starting to think the timing might be right for this now, they could also add another vertern receiver if they wanted, or draft another one.
April 6, 200917 yr Don't trade him just to trade him. They need to get something in return! Don't like the idea of trading him, especially after they turned down 2 first rounders last off=season. They will never get anything close to that now! I am certainly not a Chad basher, but these posts sometimes just get IGNORANT! Yeah, that was one of the dumbest moves the Bengals have made in a while. Other than franchising Graham, and well most everything else they have done post 2005.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.