Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demarcus Cousins

Featured Replies

Well, neither of those is going to happen, so they should be back next season :thumb:

 

Probably especially b/c I think Patterson will be measured not very tall. But to me the possibilty remains.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most 20 year old athletes do think this way, but like said I really think your are misjudging the character or both by a longshot.

 

I understand that they seem to think this way and even say the right things about it when asked, but if Patterson is guaranteed top 15 he's gone.

I understand that they seem to think this way and even say the right things about it when asked, but if Patterson is guaranteed top 15 he's gone.

 

Is that even realistic? Is Patterson even in the discussion of a top 15 pro pick right now? I don't see it.

Is that even realistic? Is Patterson even in the discussion of a top 15 pro pick right now? I don't see it.

 

I have seen mock drafts with PPatt at 13 and I have seen him as low as 29 so...

I have seen mock drafts with PPatt at 13 and I have seen him as low as 29 so...
And Jodie isn't projected in the first 2 rounds.
And Jodie isn't projected in the first 2 rounds.

 

There are only two rounds...

Cousins is most likely to come IMO.

 

Seems that way. He still needs to qualify first, he hasnt taken the ACT/SAT test yet I read.

Seems that way. He still needs to qualify first, he hasnt taken the ACT/SAT test yet I read.

 

 

Surely not!!

Is that even realistic? Is Patterson even in the discussion of a top 15 pro pick right now? I don't see it.

 

He thinks it is.

Is there any concern of PT with Patterson, Orton and Cousins (that would scare one off) as well as UK has at least 2 post players on the roster besides these 3?

Is there any concern of PT with Patterson, Orton and Cousins (that would scare one off) as well as UK has at least 2 post players on the roster besides these 3?

 

I would doubt it. If the get Orton an Cousins, they would most likely split time at center and Pat would play PF.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.