Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demarcus Cousins

Featured Replies

Shew, worrying about all these stud players is so much better than worrying about the next coach. I love it

:ylsuper:

  • Replies 127
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cousins delayed his decision until April 20th.

Source?

 

It's on KSR...

Thanks! I'm not a big fan of KSR, so i never get on there.

It's on KSR...

 

TCP was the place they took it from.....His mother said it in an interview I believe.

I'm hearing that Cousins has yet to take his ACT.... any truth to this?

I'm hearing that Cousins has yet to take his ACT.... any truth to this?

 

I believe I heard he was qualified to play at Memphis. Now whether or not that's true I have no clue.

I believe I heard he was qualified to play at Memphis. Now whether or not that's true I have no clue.

 

Neither do I about his ACT, just asking if anybody knew for sure. He may have taken his ACT or he may have not, but we'll find out.

Cousins lit it up in the McD's All-Star game. I seen him hit a three, jump shot, see the floor very well in a half court set and go up strong.

Marc Maggard just posted on facebook that Cousins just committed.

Just read on another board that Cousins has committed....

 

This is Mark Maggards's new facebook status:

 

"Marc Maggard happy because Demarcus Cousins just committed to UK."

Marc Maggard just posted on facebook that Cousins just committed.

 

 

You're too fast for me. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.