Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Demarcus Cousins

Featured Replies

GT - there was another Memphis signee that could possibly leave. Do you happen to know who that is?

 

I think there was a JC kid...

  • Replies 127
  • Views 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's it - it was Nolan Dennis.

GT - there was another Memphis signee that could possibly leave. Do you happen to know who that is?

 

Likely Nolan Dennis. I don't see either of the Miami Dade JUCO bigs in play...

  • Author
I think there was a JC kid...

 

 

No, the player is Nolan Dennis. Averaging the major recruiting service websites he is a four star ranked around fourtieth over all and around 9th best among shooting guards. His mother made a statement I do believe indicating there was a clause in his LOI that allowed him to get out if Cal were to leave. Also stated he would want to follow Cal where he went.

  • Author
Likely Nolan Dennis. I don't see either of the Miami Dade JUCO bigs in play...

 

Barley beat me too it.

IMO, Cousins will be the SEC freshman of the year, if he plays at Kentucky.

Today could be an exciting day for Kentucky fans. Calipari is working hard in meeting with current players and potential recruits.

The X factor for Wall coming to UK vs a Duke is playing time will be available immediately... he said he would love to play in Cal's offense? But I hear ya.. UK fans shouldn't be "writing it down" yet.

 

I think Duke is as desperate for a PG as Kentucky is. Playing time will be immediate at either school.

If Wall and Cousins come to UK, Jodie Meeks should have another career year!

I think Duke is as desperate for a PG as Kentucky is. Playing time will be immediate at either school.

 

Nolan Smith???

If Wall and Cousins come to UK, Jodie Meeks should have another career year!

 

 

As a UK fan, I would hope his average drops a little.

Does anyone have a highlight clip of this guy? Like the one in the John Wall thread.

As a UK fan, I would hope his average drops a little.

Well, every game Meeks had over 25 points, we won. If he scored below his average, we lost.

Edited by The Big Apple
puncuation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.