April 4, 200917 yr I would doubt it. If the get Orton an Cousins, they would most likely split time at center and Pat would play PF. Patterson will play less minutes than ever if they all are there. The depth will be beneficial.
April 4, 200917 yr I would doubt it. If the get Orton an Cousins, they would most likely split time at center and Pat would play PF. Do players of their stature come to a school to split time?
April 4, 200917 yr I would doubt it. If the get Orton an Cousins, they would most likely split time at center and Pat would play PF. Patterson is much more of a C than Cousins...
April 4, 200917 yr Seems that way. He still needs to qualify first, he hasnt taken the ACT/SAT test yet I read. WOW! Most athletes would of taken it as a sophomore in high school!:ohbrother:
April 5, 200917 yr Author Patterson is much more of a C than Cousins... :thumb: Although listed as a center Cousins has Power Forward written all over him. More than likely what he will play in college then certainly the pro's. Has the athleticism and stroke game to be a great PF. Like GT was aluding too, Patterson is good around the basket, and thats about it. You need your more versitile guy playing the four.
April 5, 200917 yr Cousins...a lot of Bama fans were hoping Coach Grant would try to speak with him, and a bunch of them feels like he wouldn't be a good fit at Bama.
April 5, 200917 yr Cousins would be a good fit anywhere....well maybe not Harvard, Princeton, or Yale....but you get my point.
April 8, 200917 yr DeMarcus Cousins is the No. 1 recruiting target for the new Kentucky coaching staff. The odds are very strong that Cousins will announce his intention to follow Calipari to Kentucky and that could be the beginning of some big news on the recruiting trail for the Wildcats. Rival.com He close to commiting?
April 8, 200917 yr Cousins...a lot of Bama fans were hoping Coach Grant would try to speak with him, and a bunch of them feels like he wouldn't be a good fit at Bama. Why not?
April 8, 200917 yr DeMarcus Cousins is the No. 1 recruiting target for the new Kentucky coaching staff. The odds are very strong that Cousins will announce his intention to follow Calipari to Kentucky and that could be the beginning of some big news on the recruiting trail for the Wildcats. Rival.com He close to commiting? Very, very close.
April 8, 200917 yr Very, very close. You think they ink him and Orten, when it's all said and done. Or do you think Orten decommits if/when Cousins commits?
April 8, 200917 yr You think they ink him and Orten, when it's all said and done. Or do you think Orten decommits if/when Cousins commits? Cousins is coming for the coach. Orton is coming because of the History and tradition. They both will play for UK next season IMO.
April 8, 200917 yr You think they ink him and Orten, when it's all said and done. Or do you think Orten decommits if/when Cousins commits? I think they will sign Cousins very soon. Very, very soon. I think Orton is likely, but I would put it 50/50 he is here.
April 8, 200917 yr I think they will sign Cousins very soon. Very, very soon. I think Orton is likely, but I would put it 50/50 he is here. Shew, worrying about all these stud players is so much better than worrying about the next coach. I love it
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.