Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I just have the feeling

Featured Replies

Kentucky has been used before. Lute Olsen did it twice.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who was right about Donovan? :sssh:

 

Now it's time for the optimistic fans to get one...:p

Travis Ford is not ready for a job like Kentucky. I wonder what the timeline looks like for a response from Mr. Memphis?

I would love to know how anyone thinks they are a legit source for the coaching search. How many of us have ever even spoken to Coach Cal?

 

How many people on this board have any inside information on the Memphis, Florida, or even UK Athletic Department? My guess is very few, probably none. We have all gotten our information from 2nd and 3rd hand sources, and they have been wrong.

 

And I don't think people should act like they have some real information, unless they have legit, first-hand knowledge from the Memphis side of this deal.

 

I don't think we deserve a coach as good as Calipari right now, and that is why he won't be here. Call it Karma or whatever.

  • Author
I would love to know how anyone thinks they are a legit source for the coaching search. How many of us have ever even spoken to Coach Cal?

 

How many people on this board have any inside information on the Memphis, Florida, or even UK Athletic Department? My guess is very few, probably none. We have all gotten our information from 2nd and 3rd hand sources, and they have been wrong.

 

And I don't think people should act like they have some real information, unless they have legit, first-hand knowledge from the Memphis side of this deal.

 

I don't think we deserve a coach as good as Calipari right now, and that is why he won't be here. Call it Karma or whatever.

 

 

 

CatsCatsCats. :dancingpa:dancingpa:lol::lol:

This is something that I really haven't given much thought too. I sincerely hope you are wrong LRCW.

I would love to know how anyone thinks they are a legit source for the coaching search. How many of us have ever even spoken to Coach Cal?

 

How many people on this board have any inside information on the Memphis, Florida, or even UK Athletic Department? My guess is very few, probably none. We have all gotten our information from 2nd and 3rd hand sources, and they have been wrong.

 

And I don't think people should act like they have some real information, unless they have legit, first-hand knowledge from the Memphis side of this deal.

 

I don't think we deserve a coach as good as Calipari right now, and that is why he won't be here. Call it Karma or whatever.

 

We didn't deserve turds like Gillispie and Smith either but we got them. I say we are due for a break.

 

LRCW, are you really going to claim to be correct about Donovan? Calipari is coming, just my hunch.

  • Author
.

 

LRCW, are you really going to claim to be correct about Donovan? Calipari is coming, just my hunch.

 

 

Absolutely. I'll admit that when the story first broke about Gillispie that I thought that Donovan was the man, but when he announced he wasn't leaving Flordia, I knew it was over between him and Kentucky. Some people kept holding out hope, claiming smoke screens, and that this was all part of the plan.

Absolutely. I'll admit that when the story first broke about Gillispie that I thought that Donovan was the man, but when he announced he wasn't leaving Flordia, I knew it was over between him and Kentucky. Some people kept holding out hope, claiming smoke screens, and that this was all part of the plan.

 

I'm glad Donovan said no, if UK gets Calipari.

Absolutely. I'll admit that when the story first broke about Gillispie that I thought that Donovan was the man, but when he announced he wasn't leaving Flordia, I knew it was over between him and Kentucky. Some people kept holding out hope, claiming smoke screens, and that this was all part of the plan.

 

I think that was the funniest part of it all for me personally. :lol:

We didn't deserve turds like Gillispie and Smith either but we got them. I say we are due for a break.

 

LRCW, are you really going to claim to be correct about Donovan? Calipari is coming, just my hunch.

 

:ohbrother:

 

You can't lump a class act like Tubby in with a guy who couldn't get along with many at UK like Billy Clyde.

^ Who is that? Kelvin's son?

Who was right about Donovan? :sssh:

 

Me. ;)

^ Who is that? Kelvin's son?

 

Good catch. Sorry it's been a long day. :thumb:

I hope you are wrong about this. I wish "official" information would hurry up and come out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.