Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I just have the feeling

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yeah and you also had a sure bet Ford was gonna be the coach too.:banana::banana::banana:

 

 

It ain't over till the Fat Lady sings. :D

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
And Donovan, and well lets just say there were others. I have lost my faith in LRCW. It's a sad day for yours truely.:cry:

 

 

Show me where I posted that Donovan was coming.

  • Author
What kind of feeling do you have now, LRCW?

 

 

Still don't have 100 % confirmation.

It ain't over till the Fat Lady sings. :D

 

or till the Fat Man runs.

Still don't have 100 % confirmation.

 

^Still holding out that Cal ain't coming? Sounds awfully similar to not accepting that Donovan wouldn't?

 

Pessimist. :p

It ain't over till the Fat Lady sings. :D

You are right but I hear her warming up.

  • Author
or till the Fat Man runs.

 

 

 

Who you calling fat? :irked:

I have a feeling that Calipari would delight in the chance to upstage Pitino in this state, however, I'm with LRCW on this one. I think it's a pipedream.

 

Pipedream. :ylsuper:

Who you calling fat? :irked:

 

 

He was last seen running the halls at UK.:lol:

  • Author

The Memphis Rivals board has now changed it's story. :sssh:

The Memphis Rivals board has now changed it's story. :sssh:

 

You're killing us. All your negative energy is driving him away. Stop it already. :irked::D

You're killing us. All your negative energy is driving him away. Stop it already. :irked::D

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.