Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I just have the feeling

Featured Replies

You guys think it will be tonight?

 

Saying if he is staying with Memphis or going to UK?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would love to know how anyone thinks they are a legit source for the coaching search. How many of us have ever even spoken to Coach Cal?

 

How many people on this board have any inside information on the Memphis, Florida, or even UK Athletic Department? My guess is very few, probably none. We have all gotten our information from 2nd and 3rd hand sources, and they have been wrong.

 

And I don't think people should act like they have some real information, unless they have legit, first-hand knowledge from the Memphis side of this deal.

 

I don't think we deserve a coach as good as Calipari right now, and that is why he won't be here. Call it Karma or whatever.

 

That post was warranted a few days ago...at this point, there's a lot more than people on this board claiming they heard this or that with regards to Calipari.

 

As for the bolded, what do you base that statement on?

  • Author

Matt May at the Cats Pause is saying that all UK fans will be very happy real soon.

Matt May at the Cats Pause is saying that all UK fans will be very happy real soon.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author

Marc Maggard is now reporting that Calipari has turned down Memphis's counter offer, and has resigned.

Marc Maggard is now reporting that Calipari has turned down Memphis's counter offer, and has resigned.

 

Oh my this is good news...

That post was warranted a few days ago...at this point, there's a lot more than people on this board claiming they heard this or that with regards to Calipari.

 

As for the bolded, what do you base that statement on?

 

Well I think that we have been spoiled and have unfairly evaluated our coaches.

Well I think that we have been spoiled and have unfairly evaluated our coaches.

 

Don't sound like much of a fan to me, not wanting the best for your team, so I question your "fandom"

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/9396964/Sources:-Calipari-to-UK-talks-heat-up;-no-offer-yet?MSNHPHMA

 

This report says that Calipari has not even been offered the UK job yet.

 

Despite published reports indicating otherwise, Calipari had yet to meet with Kentucky athletic director Mitch Barnhart or school president Lee Todd by midday on Monday, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation.

 

Sources close to Calipari have confirmed that the Tigers head coach, who has led the team to four consecutive Sweet 16 appearances, met with a third-party representative from the school over the weekend and could meet with Barnhart or Todd early this week.

 

Kentucky has yet to make an offer to Calipari.

Don't sound like much of a fan to me, not wanting the best for your team, so I question your "fandom"

 

Hey when did I ever say that. I believe I was one of the first, if not the first on here to be on the John Calipari bandwagon. I just think that if we didn't get him we would be justified. I have stuck with UK through some good times and bad times in my life, actually longer than alot of posters on here have been alive, so my fanhood shouldn't be called into question. I have been guilty of harshly criticizing our coaches as well, so I'm not pointing the finger. What I was stating is that, if coaches don't want to come here because of our insane expectations and fanbase, then we have no one to blame but ourselves.

What kind of feeling do you have now, LRCW?

That some of you are setting youself up for a huge, huge let down. I believe that Calipari is using Kentucky as big bargaining chip, and that ultimately he'll stay at Memphis.

 

Yeah and you also had a sure bet Ford was gonna be the coach too.:banana::banana::banana:

Yeah and you also had a sure bet Ford was gonna be the coach too.:banana::banana::banana:

 

And Donovan, and well lets just say there were others. I have lost my faith in LRCW. It's a sad day for yours truely.:cry:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.