March 27, 200917 yr Author When ESPN says it's so, then it's so. :sssh:That's a slippery slope. They are wrong a lot.
March 27, 200917 yr That's a slippery slope. They are wrong a lot. Yep, the reason the smiley is there.
March 27, 200917 yr I think it would take a record amount of money to get Billy D but Uk and its alumni may be at that point of desperation.
March 27, 200917 yr When ESPN says it's so, then it's so. :sssh: Am I the only one that waits for word from Gametime before I trust ESPN?
March 27, 200917 yr ESPN Radio just said two private plane's left Sarasota, FL (near Billy D's vacation home) this morning; one bound for Lexington, KY and the other for Richmond, VA (home of VCU) :lol: :popcorn:
March 27, 200917 yr That link credits sources close to UK. It doesn't mention anybody from Florida. I'm still not sold.
March 27, 200917 yr That link credits sources close to UK. It doesn't mention anybody from Florida. I'm still not sold. That's the first thing to jump out at me as well...
March 27, 200917 yr ESPN Radio reporting that Donovan is coming to Kentucky (maybe Jimmy Dykes?) If that's the case, then Billy Donovan is making a "violent cut" to Kentucky. They need "to get the DJ" working at the conference.
March 27, 200917 yr If that's the case, then Billy Donovan is making a "violent cut" to Kentucky. They need "to get the DJ" working at the conference. You're missing a "CSI" reference. Donovan Could Start Immediately. or Cats Showed Interest in Donovan.
March 27, 200917 yr That's the first thing to jump out at me as well... Maybe they contacted Wireman, he does have a blog:clap:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.