Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan has resigned his position at Florida.......

Featured Replies

This look pretty official...:popcorn:

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has said yes to Bama. Maybe he will change his mind, but he gave them an answer...

 

Pulling one from Donovan's play book? :lol:

Pulling one from Donovan's play book? :lol:

The exact same thing I thought....

Pulling one from Donovan's play book? :lol:
:lol:
Where did you get your information at?I don't think you should post this unless you know for sure or if you have a Link...Just my opinion...

 

Look at the above link:thumb:

He has said yes to Bama. Maybe he will change his mind, but he gave them an answer...

 

If Florida is open you think he ends up at Bama???

Wow,Your like an AP wire.Full of news.

If Florida is open you think he ends up at Bama???

 

If Florida opens I can't imagine him coaching anywhere else...

Look at the above link:thumb:

 

Didn't see it...I guess that's why your thread got merged...:thumb:

This is turning into a combination of a bad spy movie and an even worse soap opera. :jump: Yet, I can't turn the channel...

If Florida opens I can't imagine him coaching anywhere else...

 

I think he ends up at Florida.

When ESPN says it's so, then it's so. :sssh:

KSR Said Donovan has accepted!

 

I was just on their site and didn't see any proclamation other than citing the Fox Orlando site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.