Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Donovan has resigned his position at Florida.......

Featured Replies

The "Kentucky Source" concerns me, too.

This says it's done, the school says no contact has been made.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhh, yes.

It's plane tracking season!

Spring is in the air in Kentucky!

 

This just in. I think it's Billy D's plane.

 

Radar1.jpg

This just in. I think it's Billy D's plane.

 

[ATTACH]27460[/ATTACH]

 

Fairly certain that plane is heading the wrong direction :jump:

This just in. I think it's Billy D's plane.

 

[ATTACH]27460[/ATTACH]

 

Crack me up Rebel! :laugh:

 

"I want you to pour every light you have down on that field." :D

 

 

"Municipal Bonds Ted, Grade A rating."

 

 

Sorry, all of the Airplane quotes started rushing to my brain. :idunno:

Who is in the other 2?

 

Topper Harley is flying wing man. :thumb:

Florida's SID says there is no truth to this rumor.

  • Author
Florida's SID says there is no truth to this rumor.

I didn;t buy it either but thought it would be fun to see the reactions...

WOW!

This could just be a RUMOR?

INCREDIBLE!:D

I didn;t buy it either but thought it would be fun to see the reactions...

 

 

 

You were scared though werent you?:thumb:

Fox Sports radio saying not true.

  • Author
You were scared though werent you?:thumb:

Nope, I never said he was or wasn't coming to UK.

 

I've stated my opinion which was he was not going to leave Florida, but I don't know that for sure.

Donovan has NOT left FL... and it does not appear he is going too.

Donovan HAS NOT resigned his position at Florida...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.