March 9, 200917 yr My guess is that Mr. Liggins is gone and I wouldn't be surprised to see Mr. Stewart gone as well. Of course it is just a guess. The only way Stewart transfers is if it is a lesser divison school like a DI-AA, DII, etc. Since Stewart is a junior this year, by transferring to another DI school he would have to sit out a year meaning he would be done as a collegiate basketball player.
March 9, 200917 yr The only way Stewart transfers is if it is a lesser divison school like a DI-AA, DII, etc. Since Stewart is a junior this year, by transferring to another DI school he would have to sit out a year meaning he would be done as a collegiate basketball player. Stewart is only a sophmore. Also he hasn't used up a redshirt year so he'd still have 2 seasons left after sitting out a year.
March 9, 200917 yr I really think Liggins and Stewart will both end up leaving. And maybe 1 of them or both of them will prove me wrong and end up doing something good, but I can't see either of them being very good players at UK under Billy Gillispie. I definitly wouldn't be sad to see them leave.
March 9, 200917 yr Liggins will leave, Vee Sanford will wait on his decision before making his own decision. Would you all take Vee over Liggins?
March 9, 200917 yr Liggins will leave, Vee Sanford will wait on his decision before making his own decision. Would you all take Vee over Liggins? I guarantee you he has better basketball IQ than Liggins along with the other IQ's out there.:thumb::thumb:
March 9, 200917 yr Liggins will leave, Vee Sanford will wait on his decision before making his own decision. Would you all take Vee over Liggins? Where is he currently playing?
March 9, 200917 yr Author Does he have an offer from UK No. Georgetown, Marquette and Kansas State are checking him out right now...
March 9, 200917 yr He is gone... When GT says so....Or has he? Edited March 9, 200917 yr by HCBearsFan32
March 9, 200917 yr I am torn between Liggins staying or going. If he leaves, cool. Give his scholarship to someone that will buy into your system and be stable. If he stays, cool. Get him in the gym all year round and tell him to calm down a little. He's not going against high school guards anymore, hopefully he will learn that!
March 9, 200917 yr I am torn between Liggins staying or going. If he leaves, cool. Give his scholarship to someone that will buy into your system and be stable. If he stays, cool. Get him in the gym all year round and tell him to calm down a little. He's not going against high school guards anymore, hopefully he will learn that! I kind of feel the same way. Other than it looking bad on the university, I wouldn't mind to see him go. On the other hand, he showed a little skill a few times this season. Overall his decision making is terrible and he was nowhere near the PG many (including myself) thought he would be.
March 10, 200917 yr I am torn between Liggins staying or going. If he leaves, cool. Give his scholarship to someone that will buy into your system and be stable. If he stays, cool. Get him in the gym all year round and tell him to calm down a little. He's not going against high school guards anymore, hopefully he will learn that! Put me in this boat as well. I can see some future potential, but if he isnt willing to buy into the system......
March 10, 200917 yr No. Georgetown, Marquette and Kansas State are checking him out right now... Didn't they ask him to prep for a year?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.