Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins

Featured Replies

Then what are you hearing GT....?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It doesn't sound like he will return, but it is far from definite. 40/60 he returns sounds about right for now...

I feel He is gone...But Who Knows in this crazy soap opera of UK Basketball...

He is out. To much hype about his arrival. Then he has sat the bench and a guy with little talent plays in front of him.

I hope he is back because it can't look good when you have players leaving every year. Especially to the big name recruits and their former AAU coaches.

He is gone...

He needs to be gone. Overhyped and Overrated!

 

I agree. I think he is gone too. I don't think anybody all around is happy with his situation this year.

He needs to be gone. Overhyped and Overrated!

 

My opinion also. Forget the 6'4-6'6 point guards like Galloway, Liggins, and Jasper. Were seeing over and over again that height matters so little at the college level for a PG. Look at Lavance Fields, Ty Lawson, AJ Abrams, Devin Downey, etc. I could go on all day. We need a Ty Lawson, very very very desperately.

I don't see him back but does anyone know where he would be going.

 

Harvard. :walk:

 

Probably a JUCO route if he doesn't stay at Kentucky.

My guess is that Mr. Liggins is gone and I wouldn't be surprised to see Mr. Stewart gone as well. Of course it is just a guess.

My guess is that Mr. Liggins is gone and I wouldn't be surprised to see Mr. Stewart gone as well. Of course it is just a guess.

 

Could those situations change if there is a coaching change?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.