Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins

Featured Replies

  • Author
Didn't they ask him to prep for a year?

I've heard that rumor but haven't seen it confirmed...

  • Replies 57
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. Georgetown, Marquette and Kansas State are checking him out right now...

Virginia's head man and former UK assistant Scott Rigot (Duquense) watch Vee Sanford play in the regional tournament in Richmond last Thursday.

 

As far as Vee being a point guard of UK caliber, I say not. He has too much of a score first, pass second mentality.

Virginia's head man and former UK assistant Scott Rigot (Duquense) watch Vee Sanford play in the regional tournament in Richmond last Thursday.

 

As far as Vee being a point guard of UK caliber, I say not. He has too much of a score first, pass second mentality.

 

Could he potentially replace Meeks at the 2 gaurd?

He says he's staying.

Article in the AM news today. Interview with Liggins by Vaught:

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=48595&format=html

 

 

Interesting Q & A

 

Question: Why have you not been playing more recently?

 

 

Liggins: "That is something I can't control. That is Coach's decision to put me in the game. I am just trying to help my teammates on the bench. I am doing everything right, but he won't put me in. That is something I can't control. I don't know if he will ever put me in."

I kind of feel the same way. Other than it looking bad on the university, I wouldn't mind to see him go. On the other hand, he showed a little skill a few times this season. Overall his decision making is terrible and he was nowhere near the PG many (including myself) thought he would be.

 

:thumb:

Article in the AM news today. Interview with Liggins by Vaught:

 

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=48595&format=html

 

 

Interesting Q & A

 

Question: Why have you not been playing more recently?

 

 

Liggins: "That is something I can't control. That is Coach's decision to put me in the game. I am just trying to help my teammates on the bench. I am doing everything right, but he won't put me in. That is something I can't control. I don't know if he will ever put me in."

 

:cry: If only "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M. could be playing in the background.

You can understand his frustration, he is just like every other kid playing a collegiate sport. He wants to get in there and help his team win some ball games. His time will come, remember he has 3 more years left after this!!

I hope not so we can sit another "could be" on the bench. It at least increases our chances in getting "a good one".

Last year some fans would've traded their youngest son for Liggins, not even a whole year later and those same fans are wanting him gone for someone else they feel is better. Just pathetic. He is a Frosh who is being forced to be the man in many situations, give him a break and I for one feel like he can be coached some more. he has some great size and speed but his decision making skills can be worked on and they will, he will be a great player next year and the next if he isn't ran off from the small posse that exists out in Wildcat Land that runs everybody off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.