Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Going Pro?

Featured Replies

...per Marc Maggard. Of course Marc was also the guy who said there was a 100% chance that Patterson would be here next year.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...per Marc Maggard. Of course Marc was also the guy who said there was a 100% chance that Patterson would be here next year.

 

Link?

I wouldn't blame him...

Really, how is this much of a shock?

 

Considering next year's NBA draft, he is best to come out this season.

He simply thinks that...no one knows.

Mom would love for him to get his degree...he will have enough credits to graduate at the end of his junior year.

If I was Patterson, I'd announce my intentions to enter the NBA draft & withold from signing an agent. Pay your way to some of the workouts and get an honest opinion on where you stand.

 

That's the route I would choose. PatPat, if he comes back, will not be here past his junior year.

 

That route is a MUST for Jodie Meeks, imo. There's no reason NOT to use that opportunity, especially since he's a junior...

I don't think he is ready for the NBA. He needs to develop a face up game and jump shot. Big guys in the NBA will have a block party on him.

Whether he goes or not, Maggard's opinion on this is about as credible as anyone else. Just because he is a recruiting guru (or not?), means nothing. Maggard takes what he hears that people say, makes a post exclaiming it's the truth, and when it turns out that it's not, he falls back on "opinion, things change."

 

Just because Maggard said this it means no more than if your barber did.

 

Trust me.

I don't think he is ready for the NBA. He needs to develop a face up game and jump shot. Big guys in the NBA will have a block party on him.

 

Agreed considering he is not an inch over 6'8 IMO. There are shooting guards that are that big. He should stay and refine his game and develop another offensive move other than a drop step and dunk.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

agreed considering he is not an inch over 6'8 IMO. There are shooting guards that are that big. He should stay and refine his game and develop another offensive move other than a drop step and dunk.

That was the big concern with the last group of NBA Scouts I talked to. Said he was likely only 6'7"...

That was the big concern with the last group of NBA Scouts I talked to. Said he was likely only 6'7"...

 

I think once he talks to some more scouts and gets in some camps he may change him mind about entering the draft. He is clearly not ready.

If I was Patterson, I'd announce my intentions to enter the NBA draft & withold from signing an agent. Pay your way to some of the workouts and get an honest opinion on where you stand.

 

That's the route I would choose. PatPat, if he comes back, will not be here past his junior year.

 

That route is a MUST for Jodie Meeks, imo. There's no reason NOT to use that opportunity, especially since he's a junior...

 

I love Tubby as a coach but can't miss this opportunity.

 

If he decides to come back, Tubby probably still has some faxes in his briefcase that can be used.:p:cool::lol::jump::D:clap::sssh::banana:

He is very close with Meeks it seems. I would be surprised if they pass up one more year together.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.