Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson Going Pro?

Featured Replies

I have wondered this entire year why UK rarely takes any charges.:confused: The way the college game is officiated, his teams will struggle at times if they do not try and take some. There are some elite teams that obviously teach how to take/fake charges and would not have as much success if they took this stance.

 

There is an art to taking a charge. Billy G always talks about heart, the games I watch the ones that take charges are the ones with the biggest heart. Billy G I think needs to see a Doctor. He may not half alzheimers but I think he has half timers. :D

  • Replies 61
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he should leave to get out of the mess here and because this is a weak class. I think he will be drafted higher this year, than the next.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.