How has the Bank done so far?

The idea of letting Brossart's 348 cheerleaders take up the whole baseline in front of the media tables while keeping Mason's all on one side in front of, well, nobody, is brilliant. At least the BGPers keeping track from home can take comfort in the fact that they have as good as view as the media and stat guys at the arena.

Thanks, BOKC!

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The idea of letting Brossart's 348 cheerleaders take up the whole baseline in front of the media tables while keeping Mason's all on one side in front of, well, nobody, is brilliant. At least the BGPers keeping track from home can take comfort in the fact that they have as good as view as the media and stat guys at the arena.

Thanks, BOKC!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lets see, it cost me $8.00 to see four HS games in a first rate arena in basically front row seats. Three of the four games were outstanding and while the fourth wasn't very entertaining, I did come away very impressed with Mason County as they looked so.....much better than when I saw them play earlier in the season. Oh I had the chicken finger basket that cost $7.00 but with five pieces of chicken and more fries than I could eat, it was a rather good buy. Now I did have a scoop of Graeters Ice Cream and that cost me $3.00 (I do love the stuff) so I spent a total of $18.00 for a full saturday of entertainment. Cheaper than a Reds game, cheaper than attending a Bengal game, cheaper than going over to see UC, X, or UK play, so I think I got more than my monies worth....

Thanks BOKC and the tenth for a fun filled saturday of Basketball.....

Lets see, it cost me $8.00 to see four HS games in a first rate arena in basically front row seats. Three of the four games were outstanding and while the fourth wasn't very entertaining, I did come away very impressed with Mason County as they looked so.....much better than when I saw them play earlier in the season. Oh I had the chicken finger basket that cost $7.00 but with five pieces of chicken and more fries than I could eat, it was a rather good buy. Now I did have a scoop of Graeters Ice Cream and that cost me $3.00 (I do love the stuff) so I spent a total of $18.00 for a full saturday of entertainment. Cheaper than a Reds game, cheaper than attending a Bengal game, cheaper than going over to see UC, X, or UK play, so I think I got more than my monies worth....

Thanks BOKC and the tenth for a fun filled saturday of Basketball.....

How was the crowd today? Students?

Might not be able to do that tomorow and Tuesday night. I think the crowds will be large, and you will probably be sitting in someone's seat.

There will still be plenty of room to sit pretty much wherever. I doubt there's 6,000 people that are there for both games tomorrow afternoon.

Now Tuesday, I fully expect to see 6,000+ people there.

There will still be plenty of room to sit pretty much wherever. I doubt there's 6,000 people that are there for both games tomorrow afternoon.

Now Tuesday, I fully expect to see 6,000+ people there.

That may well be. But I like where my seats are, and I will kindly ask anyone that is sitting in them to move. Plus we will be staying for the Holmes/NCC game. So I don't think you will be able to sit wherever.. Well at least not 2nd row half court

How was the crowd today? Students?

Deming and Scott had a nice turnout as did St. Pats and Bishop Brossart. Clark and Montgomery Count had some students but as per usual the crowd of fans that Mason County brought were adults, band members and cheerleaders. Mason County students no, not really

On a side note, with the score I think 32-2 at one point in the second quarter, some Mason County fan was screaming about the men in stripes not making calls against BB..... It was so funny, but on the other hand it was sort a sad for a grown man to be screaming at the top of his lungs at the men in stripes with the game so out of hand....

Deming and Scott had a nice turnout as did St. Pats and Bishop Brossart. Clark and Montgomery Count had some students but as per usual the crowd of fans that Mason County brought were adults, band members and cheerleaders. Mason County students no, not really

On a side note, with the score I think 32-2 at one point in the second quarter, some Mason County fan was screaming about the men in stripes not making calls against BB..... It was so funny, but on the other hand it was sort a sad for a grown man to be screaming at the top of his lungs at the men in stripes with the game so out of hand....[/quote]

:idunno:

The BOK is a top rate facility and hope the 10th will return there in the future. :thumb:

I hope your trip to NKY and BOK was a good one Gold Sunrise.

Yes it was, great place for the regional tourneys. Only thing....I got lost in the parking lots....:ohbrother::lol: Somehow ended on the top floor at the parking garage...where the man told me to park...only car up there..:lol:

I watched 4 high school games for $8 = $2 per game.

Had the chicken basket $ 7.00

3 softdrinks, $12

That appears to be about $27.00

I think that I had the pleasure olf listening to about 5 tremendous high school bands, (music programs must be more dedicated in the 10th). I saw two cinderalla's (Deming and ST Pat) make the big giants wonder what the heck was going on with the game. Game three between Mont. and Harrison was proabablly the best nailbitter I had seen all year. I even got to see the defending State Champion beat a team that I have got to wonder how in the heck they beat Campbell County. (Oh I remember they didn't get any better after Christmas.)

Did not go to a 9th game, but I got to tell you that it appears for the most part Campbell County did an outstanding job for their first time hosting a regional boys tourney.

Congrats to Campbell County and BOK Center.

Very nice facility. Great seats. I did not avail myself of any of the concessions; went to Ruby Tuesday's afterward. Should have gone to LaRosas.

I got our tickets last week at Kroger (they asked if I wanted the Mason County or the St. Patrick section); however, several Brossart fans were also seated in that section. To their credit, most of them stuck it out; even after being down 33-2.

Again, a great facility. But no atmosphere or excitement for a high-school basketball game - at least not a first round regional tournament game. I figure this will improve for the semis and the finals.