How has the Bank done so far?

Scott came out and took care of business en route to a 70-49 victory so I don't understand the post at all here. I'll agree with the GRC/St. Pat game though.

Game was close the entire first half. Deming led it alot of the way. A six point game at half time. :idunno: Game was closer than the final score indicates.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Some could careless on here about the kids as long as they get what they want.

I don't think that some get what an honor it is to play in the regional tournament and get a shot at the Sweet Sixteen. They take it for granted, that it is their "right" to do so. As a result, they're mad that they have to travel to a game and that things cost money.

For those small school fans that have attended the All "A" tourney in Richmond, how does the setup/atmosphere compare to EKU?

I had a good time. There weren't any bad seats, and I got to see a great game. I do feel the security was a bit over the top, as I heard a lady getting hassled over her baby's bottles of milk, but otherwise I thought it was great.

Not every kid or team gets to play at Rupp, so I thought it was a great opportunity for these boys to play in an arena like this.:thumb:

I feel lazy, because I didn't try to meet anybody from BGP.:irked:

The BOK is a top rate facility and hope the 10th will return there in the future. :thumb:

I noticed that you left right after the GRC game and came in right before. What's wrong, not in the mood to pay $3.00 for a box of popcorn?

Daddy's Thoughts:

1. Beautiful venue. But not for a high school basketball game.

2.Don't ever take a little bag of gummy bears from a child as they enter a high school basketball game and NO it wasn't my child.

3. Ushers were rude!!!!

4. Make decisions prior to the beginning of the tournament. We were told at the beginning of game 1 that we could move into Deming's section only to be told by a rude usher with only 4:00 minutes left in the game that we had to move so that the seats could sit empty. The "management" changed their mind. :irked: Oh and guess what, some of the Scott fans had moved into our seats. HAVE OPEN SEATING!!!!!!!!

5. Food was WAY too expensive. I only paid $1.50 for a pop last year and this year they were $4.00. Talk about inflation.

6. The 10th region has lost the atmosphere that has always made it a special tournament.

7. I'm one of the few that stayed for all 4 games. Sugar Momma and the little one left to go to the mall, so I guess we paid $12.00 for 2 games for those tickets. In the past 2 years it would have only been $10.00 for the 2 games.

Thought? Is Mason County or Montgomery Co. going to check purses for illegal contraband (food) next year?:laugh: I've taken McDonalds food in there before.

Didn't know you were keeping tabs on me. Want to know what I had for supper....:lol:

Can't believe all of this complaing :ohbrother:

I for one am very grateful that the 10th region teams have the opportunity to play in such a great facility. It should be about the players .:thumb:

Better ask the 38th how they feel before you ask Mason or Montgomery?

From what I hear out of Deming (a school in the 38th) that has already been decided. Plus I heard a lot of their fans complaining today as well.

Talked to a Pendelton County Assistant Principal and former board of control member and he said that all the talk about anything being decided is incorrect. He said a lot of people are talking, but nothing is done. It was also stated that if the arena was pleased with this years 10th that the 38th might get the same deal as the 37th. Lets see if Mason or Mont are going to put up the money BOK has this year.

I noticed that you left right after the GRC game and came in right before. What's wrong, not in the mood to pay $3.00 for a box of popcorn?

Daddy's Thoughts:

2.Don't ever take a little bag of gummy bears from a child as they enter a high school basketball game and NO it wasn't my child.

3. Ushers were rude!!!!

4. Make decisions prior to the beginning of the tournament. We were told at the beginning of game 1 that we could move into Deming's section only to be told by a rude usher with only 4:00 minutes left in the game that we had to move so that the seats could sit empty. The "management" changed their mind. :irked: Oh and guess what, some of the Scott fans had moved into our seats. HAVE OPEN SEATING!!!!!!!!

5. Food was WAY too expensive. I only paid $1.50 for a pop last year and this year they were $4.00. Talk about inflation.

6. The 10th region has lost the atmosphere that has always made it a special tournament.

7. I'm one of the few that stayed for all 4 games. Sugar Momma and the little one left to go to the mall, so I guess we paid $12.00 for 2 games for those tickets. In the past 2 years it would have only been $10.00 for the 2 games.

Thought? Is Mason County or Montgomery Co. going to check purses for illegal contraband (food) next year?:laugh: I've taken McDonalds food in there before.

Didn't know you were keeping tabs on me. Want to know what I had for supper....:lol:

I for one am very grateful that the 10th region teams have the opportunity to play in such a great facility. It should be about the players .:thumb:

Looks like your people had a good time.

I had a good time. There weren't any bad seats, and I got to see a great game. I do feel the security was a bit over the top, as I heard a lady getting hassled over her baby's bottles of milk, but otherwise I thought it was great.

Not every kid or team gets to play at Rupp, so I thought it was a great opportunity for these boys to play in an arena like this.:thumb:

I feel lazy, because I didn't try to meet anybody from BGP.:irked:

Hate to see the wetnurse concession not getting their fair share.:D

In all seriousness; a great facility; and I'm assuming that the excitement will pick up on Monday and Tuesday.

Daddy's Thoughts:

3. Ushers were rude!!!!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hate to see the wetnurse concession not getting their fair share.:D

In all seriousness; a great facility; and I'm assuming that the excitement will pick up on Monday and Tuesday.

:lol:

What's the going rate?

I'm sure the next two rounds will also be exciting.:thumb:

Looks like your people had a good time.

We did have a good time at a great facility.All the ushers and people were very nice to me...no complaints here. Would love to see the 10th region tourney held there next year. Netural site and room for all. :thumb:

We did have a good time at a great facility.All the ushers and people were very nice to me...no complaints here. Would love to see the 10th region tourney held there next year. Netural site and room for all.

Talk to your neighbors in the 38th.

We did have a good time at a great facility.All the ushers and people were very nice to me...no complaints here. Would love to see the 10th region tourney held there next year. Netural site and room for all.

Talk to your neighbors in the 38th.

Netural site is fair to all teams.

It will be interesting to see how the two tournaments do and if BOK wants to continue both next year. My guess is that the 10th will make its committment and they will be pleased to offer them a spot next year.

One thing that the people in the ninth have not complained about and have probably never thought about it that their tourney is actually being played in the tenth region. NKU is located in the Campbell County School District. I think that is funny trvia fact that no one has mentioned yet.

:taz: