How has the Bank done so far?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lower number seats are towards the baseline, across from home bench. Good seats.

I thought so too, especially since I didn't want to stand in line (and it was not an exceptionally long line, I just wanted to go get something to eat) after Saturday's game.

I sure would like to see the BOK allow students to celebrate on the floor with their classmates when they win the regional title.

I agree. That's one thing that will be missing in this years' tournament. In years past when it was held at Ryle, Holmes, or Conner, they always allowed the students, parents, and fans on the floor after the game to celebrate with the team.

Not many people are going to the games it looks like to me.

:confused:

Did you not see the numbers that Mustang provided? The 10th saw more fans this year in the opening round than either last year at Montgomery or the year before at Mason Co...which according to some fans is the most fair and central place to host the 10th.

Let me ask you a question here about the 9th region. I notice in the pics that the crowd is not excited, does this have anything to do with the location of the tournment? I have been going to the 5th region tournment. Adair County is my school and we bring a big crowd, but the gym (Marion Co) I am quessing will hold about 3000-3500 people, so it is much easier to fill up then BOK, but the crowd in the 5th region tournment is cheering, clapping, standing up, almost every good play. Looking at the pics it doesn't look like it is that way in this 9th tournment?

Let me ask you a question here about the 9th region. I notice in the pics that the crowd is not excited, does this have anything to do with the location of the tournment? I have been going to the 5th region tournment. Adair County is my school and we bring a big crowd, but the gym (Marion Co) I am quessing will hold about 3000-3500 people, so it is much easier to fill up then BOK, but the crowd in the 5th region tournment is cheering, clapping, standing up, almost every good play. Looking at the pics it doesn't look like it is that way in this 9th tournment?

The seats are so soft and comfy that no one wants to stand up.:taz:

Only thing I didn't like was concession prices...

Just wondering, how are the food prices compared to Rupp? Or any other bigger venue such as EKY Expo? I am guessing it's close in cost.

Again, the BEST deal is the chicken tender basket, $7. Bottled water $3, but just refill it at the water fountains. Im not sure of the soft drink prices, but again, im sure it's in line with Rupp's.