How has the Bank done so far?

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come no one has mentioned the scoreboard at the games Monday. Last week it was a major thing to some on hear that like to complain about BOK. Players fouls and points were being shown last night. Lets hear it for whoever was behind getting that going. Maybe statman? :clap::clap:

How come no one has mentioned the scoreboard at the games Monday. Last week it was a major thing to some on hear that like to complain about BOK. Players fouls and points were being shown last night. Lets hear it for whoever was behind getting that going. Maybe statman? :clap::clap:

I agree, :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Principal Banta used the proceeds from the school's vending machines, so even though the school paid for the tickets, the kids and faculty actually provided that money by supplementing meals.

I read the article on this and posted about it in the game thread. That was a great idea on her part. This created the "atmosphere" that everyone claimed was missing in the other games. I'm surprised no other school has done the same.

If the BOK ever gets the tournament again I would make some suggestions. I would have random seating to where schools could sit in a section of the gym together. The areas should be marked to where the teams should be. People for a certain team is scattered all over the gym.Just throw away those assigned seat tickets and sell a general admission ticket. I think that would be better.:ylsuper:

If the BOK ever gets the tournament again I would make some suggestions. I would have random seating to where schools could sit in a section of the gym together. The areas should be marked to where the teams should be. People for a certain team is scattered all over the gym.Just throw away those assigned seat tickets and sell a general admission ticket. I think that would be better.:ylsuper:

I agree completely with that statement. Does Morehead charge general admission for the 16th?

I would sugest the same. However I don't know about laws petaining to general admission seating at public venues. Last night I kind of missed the BOKC - kind of lived there last week!:lol:

Someone needs to give me some facts. I have heard lots of speculation, but no facts. I was told that the BOK floor is 94 ft. (college length). The Rupp floor size for high school is set at the regulation of 84 ft. Why did the BOK leave their floor size at 94 ft.? I think it should be adjusted to the HS regulation length of 84 ft. just as Rupp does. Is the BOK indeed at 94 ft.? If so, why?