How has the Bank done so far?

When I heard the BOK was hosting the 9th and 10th regions I secured tickets right away. No complaints from me on where I'll be sitting. For those that waited just don't make fun of the bald spot on the back of my head. :cool:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to the web site out of curiosity and asked for the 4 best available and this is what they are offering. Still great seats for 2 great games.

http://www.bankofkentuckycenter.com/about_arena.asp

Section 112

Row R

Seats 23-26

Description lower level

I think I'd wait and buy at the facility to save the $3.20 per ticket service charge from ticketmaster.

Someone needs to give me some facts. I have heard lots of speculation, but no facts. I was told that the BOK floor is 94 ft. (college length). The Rupp floor size for high school is set at the regulation of 84 ft. Why did the BOK leave their floor size at 94 ft.? I think it should be adjusted to the HS regulation length of 84 ft. just as Rupp does. Is the BOK indeed at 94 ft.? If so, why?

Rupp also leaves it at 94'.

Someone needs to give me some facts. I have heard lots of speculation, but no facts. I was told that the BOK floor is 94 ft. (college length). The Rupp floor size for high school is set at the regulation of 84 ft. Why did the BOK leave their floor size at 94 ft.? I think it should be adjusted to the HS regulation length of 84 ft. just as Rupp does. Is the BOK indeed at 94 ft.? If so, why?

Whoever told you that Rupp Arena adjusted the size of the floor for high school games told you wrong. They leave it at the college/professional length as does The Bank of Kentucky Center.

How come no one has mentioned the scoreboard at the games Monday. Last week it was a major thing to some on hear that like to complain about BOK. Players fouls and points were being shown last night. Lets hear it for whoever was behind getting that going. Maybe statman? :clap::clap:

I agree, :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks, Statman or whomever, for the working scoreboard.

Way to go Statman! The scoreboard looked great last night. You've worked your butt off and caught a lot of garbage on here. Your efforts are appreciated.

Thanks for the kind words. I got a little help from a friend of mine and my boss. My friend knows a little bit about the Daktronics system and even took over for me on the scoreboard for the 9th Region games so I could do the official stats for it. My boss, who is in Florida with the NKU softball team, helped me set the proper specifications on the program that takes information from the stats computer and puts in up on the side scoreboard panels.

Also, thanks from the 9th Region folks need to go out to the BOKC and 9th Region personnel for allowing my friend to run the scoreboard to free me up to do the stats.

I do feel bad that I couldn't get things straightened out to at least have the stats up for the girls finals, at worst, but now that I know how to do things myself, I will see to it that they are up there for every basketball game that I work from now on in the BOKC.

If the "stats boards" had worked properly from Day One, it would have been another feature that would have gone un-noticed and been taken for granted. The fact that we were without the service for a few games made those of us who use that information, realize how valuable it is to us, and will give us a deeper sense of appreciation in the future for the guys who go out of their way to provide those numbers.

Thanks again Statsman!!!!!

If the "stats boards" had worked properly from Day One, it would have been another feature that would have gone un-noticed and been taken for granted. The fact that we were without the service for a few games made those of us who use that information, realize how valuable it is to us, and will give us a deeper sense of appreciation in the future for the guys who go out of their way to provide those numbers.

Thanks again Statsman!!!!!

:thumb:

The old floor at Rupp was specially built so that it could be shortened to 84 ft. for high school games. The new floor that Rupp got a few years ago is 94 ft. standard for college. It can't be shortened like the old one.