St. Henry 46 Ludlow 45

Congrats to St. Henry for the win, it was a great game. This game was a lot like the first game they played this year. Ludlow gets a pretty comfortable lead early, and then in the third quarter in both games St. Henry went on big runs to get the lead. These two teams are basically equal, with St. Henry having a very slight edge since they have pulled off both of the games. It would have been nice to see Ludlow get a shot off at the end, to see what would have happened. It was a great game though with a great atmosphere, one of the best atmospheres I have been at for a girls game. Good luck to both teams in the region.

GO PANTHERS!!!

Congrats to St. Henry. Coach Coburn has done a great job with this team.

If St. Henry could get even CLOSE to the stability in the girls program as they enjoy in the boys program, I contend that St. Henry could be a consistent district champion and occassional regional contender.

Unfortunately, being the size they are and with the economy the way it is, I can't see the talent level they have (which isn't anywhere near it is at other schools) continuing.

Either way, congrats on the win and good luck against Ryle tonight!

-CardinalsFan