16th Region Teams Set!!

I don't care who they get in round one, as long as they get to play Bath County sometime in the tournament. :ylsuper:

Yes, great news that Bath is going to Morehead. They need an old fashioned barn spanking for being bad boys lately. I know one team that can deliver it.:banana:

The 16th is weaker this season than I thought it would be. I really thought that East would be a legitimate player in the region this season. But the lack of a pure ball-handler and their hesitation to keep pounding it in to Barnhill eliminated those chance.

Not even the most die-hard fans of other schools in the region could have thought Elliott would be beat. This has been the culmination of a great run for the school and the only game I could have seen them losing in the post season was their game Tuesday. I say the walk through the tournament and cruise on to LexVegas.

I'll take Bath over Rowan, Elliott over West-20+-, Russell over Lewis and Fairview over Ashland. And Elliott over Fairview in the Region Final

Has any drawing for the 16th region taken place yet,,example Like the winner of the 61st district plays the runner-up of the 63rd and so on or will that take place once the district finals are done?:confused::idunno::confused::idunno:

I heard they will be drawing Saturday.

Has any drawing for the 16th region taken place yet,,example Like the winner of the 61st district plays the runner-up of the 63rd and so on or will that take place once the district finals are done?:confused::idunno::confused::idunno:

They have to draw after the districts because the winners and losers go to opposite brackets. Also, the 4 winners play against a district loser in the first round. The games are Friday night and the drawing is Saturday morning :thumb: