Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Ya Got

Who Ya Got 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UC if they played today because of UC's D. If thet played earlier in the year UK.

  • Author
Patterson & Gates is an intriguing matchup, but that's a matchup I feel comfortable with as a Kentucky fan.

 

Up until about 3 weeks ago I'd agree. Yancy has been playing really well lately.

 

UKs length would give Vaughn some fits, but he can usually work around it...

Neither team really has any impressive wins, although @ Tenn. & Florida are both decent for Kentucky.

 

@ Georgetown is a quality win, as is Miss. St. I'd give the "quality wins" factor to UC.

 

I think it'd be a good game. I think Kentucky has a little more talent on the roster and could give UC problems with their size. Patterson & Gates is an intriguing matchup, but that's a matchup I feel comfortable with as a Kentucky fan.

 

If you all are going to claim Miss St. a quality win for UC, Then you have to claim WV a quality win for UK. Also, that win for UK over Kansas St isn't looking so bad after all. I'm pretty sure they've won 6 in a row and are in 4th place in the Big 12.

The Wildcats only because they more discipline.

I think UK has found a niche. I could be as wrong as I was about the 9/11 conspiracy, but I truly believe that. If Porter starts nailing a few 3s and Gallaway keeps playing the way he does, that opens up a whole new dimension to the offense. I pick UK.

Is Patterson playing? If he's healthy I'm going with UK.

  • Author

Vaughn v Porter UC

Meeks v Davis UK

Bishop v Harris UC

Williams v Stephenson UC

Patterson v Gates UK

 

I'll take the UC bench as well. Dixon, Mitchell and Toyloy are really playing well right now...

I think bench is probably a push. If they played 10 times right now, they both would probably win 5.

  • Author
I think bench is probably a push. If they played 10 times right now, they both would probably win 5.

I'm counting on Mick to use his better... :D

I'm counting on Mick to use his better... :D

 

He'd use his starters better also :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.