Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Ya Got

Who Ya Got 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If UC and UK were to play tonight, who ya got? And why???

Too many variables to answer that question.

 

If you made me choose, I'd take UK in an ugly game, and not because they are my team.

 

If they played 10 times, each team would win 5.

 

Who would you take GT ?

  • Author

As of Today I'd take UC. They are playing much better D...

As of Today I'd take UC. They are playing much better D...

 

Can't argue with ya really. It would be a good game.

Bearcats

  • Author
Can't argue with ya really. It would be a good game.

Meeks v Vaughn and Patterson v Gates would be a blast...

As of Today I'd take UC. They are playing much better D...

 

I probably would too because Patterson probably wouldn't play today. :lol:

I honestly would take U.K., my reason is simple...................

 

U.K. is better, has better talent.

Meeks v Vaughn and Patterson v Gates would be a blast...

 

I'd like to see this match up.

Just looking at UC's schedule it hasn't been that impressive. Their big win is over Georgetown who I am just not very impressed with either. They have been lucky. They only play Pitt, UConn, and UL once and play teams like St. Johns twice. So without really watching UC much its hard to get a read on them and hard to guess based on their schedule alone.

  • Author
Just looking at UC's schedule it hasn't been that impressive. Their big win is over Georgetown who I am just not very impressed with either. They have been lucky. They only play Pitt, UConn, and UL once and play teams like St. Johns twice. So without really watching UC much its hard to get a read on them and hard to guess based on their schedule alone.

They also handled Miss St fairly easily and UNLV is a tournament team...

Would be a fun game to watch. UK has more weapons, but UC plays better defense. UC plays pretty hard, or what I have saw from them.

They also handled Miss St fairly easily and UNLV is a tournament team...

 

Neither team really has any impressive wins, although @ Tenn. & Florida are both decent for Kentucky.

 

@ Georgetown is a quality win, as is Miss. St. I'd give the "quality wins" factor to UC.

 

I think it'd be a good game. I think Kentucky has a little more talent on the roster and could give UC problems with their size. Patterson & Gates is an intriguing matchup, but that's a matchup I feel comfortable with as a Kentucky fan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.