Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is BCG finally making the change to Liggins over Porter?

 

Nope, Porter was in foul trouble.

Liggens appears to be shooting a lot (2-9)? What's up with that?

 

Meeks was off & Ole Miss did a great job of D'ing up in the 1st half. Liggins & Miller are the only 2 who are willing to shoot...

I think he is a great communicator/speaker. That was one of Tubby's biggest problems I heard. BCG was just simply a jerk on that interview.

 

I've listened to quite a few BCG interviews and have never thought much of them. I'm sure he's great 1-on-1, which is why he's such an effective recruiter.

 

I agree that the end of the quote could have been a lot nicer / smoother, though.

 

Jeez man, get over it. Did I say they'd lost?

 

Nope, but don't give up. Just too many :rolleyes: of those b/c I copied & pasted them. :lol:

I've listened to quite a few BCG interviews and have never thought much of them. I'm sure he's great 1-on-1, which is why he's such an effective recruiter.

 

I agree that the end of the quote could have been a lot nicer / smoother, though.

 

 

 

Nope, but don't give up. Just too many :rolleyes: of those b/c I copied & pasted them. :lol:

LOL, all is forgiven. I was like "Man, he's taking that waaaaay too personal!"

Bad feeling here unless Meeks can catch a lil fire....

This game is tough to watch, UK so showing 0 intensity.

Ole Miss has players hitting shots tonight that probably can't believe why they're hitting them themselves. They have nothing to lose and they know it.

 

And why is Liggins still in the game? He has stunk it up tonight.

All I can do at this point is laugh at the performance they're turning in right now. Just pure crap.

UK got killed on the boards those last few possessions

I can't see the game, but Liggens being 2/11 seems like a big problem. Are they denying Meeks, doubling him, or what???

All I can do at this point is laugh at the performance they're turning in right now. Just pure crap.

I really feel this is a credit to Ole Miss. They're playing great defense on Meeks and packing it in on the inside guys. If no one else beats you, then you have no reason to change.

UK got killed on the boards those last few possessions

They've been getting killed all game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.