Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Disagree. He forced a shot that wasn't there, and tried to draw a phantom foul that wasn't there.

 

He got a good look. Not a wide open look, but a good look.

 

The defender was jumping towards Meeks and made some fairly significant contact. Could have been a no call, could have been a foul.

Oh that's BS. Continuation is in the NBA.

I've seen it allowed a TON this year...

Darius Miller is playing with a lot more confidence tonight. I like it. We're going to need somebody else to step up & at this point nobody has established themself from the others. I'm down with Galloway, Porter, Liggins or Miller shooting. Maybe even Ramon, but he's towards the bottom of my list.

Darius Miller is playing with a lot more confidence tonight. I like it. We're going to need somebody else to step up & at this point nobody has established themself from the others. I'm down with Galloway, Porter, Liggins or Miller shooting. Maybe even Ramon, but he's towards the bottom of my list.

Liggins can't throw it in the ocean from 21'9"...

I've seen it allowed a TON this year...

It's just another example of refs going lax on certain rules. I've seen it even at the high school level.

With as poorly as Kentucky has looked in the 1st half, I'm happy with the score at half.

This is a game that shows how strong the SEC really is. Kentucky has played horrible and they are still up by 2

With as poorly as Kentucky has looked in the 1st half, I'm happy with the score at half.

Meeks scores 6 points (so far) and UK scores 39? Yeah, I'd take that too.

Liggins can't throw it in the ocean from 21'9"...

 

That still leaves a solid foot for a 3 pointer & the "shooter" doesn't have to be exclusively taking 3 pointers.

LOL!

 

"This is Kentucky, this isn't Jodie Meeks. What does it matter? We're up 2."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.