Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 194
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the way that Patrick Patterson runs the floor.

 

I also love the way that DeAndre Liggins advances the ball up the floor via a pass. I wish Porter would do that more often...

Yeah, it's looking like a loss so far....

 

Good thing nobody wins or loses with 14 minutes to go.

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good thing nobody wins or loses with 14 minutes to go.

 

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jeez man, get over it. Did I say they'd lost?

Is BCG finally making the change to Liggins over Porter?

How many seconds were they planted in the lane on that one?

Caught me a little off guard, but he didn't end the interview and he answered the next question fine.

 

Billy G isn't the best interviewer, but I don't blame him for being upset.

 

I think he is a great communicator/speaker. That was one of Tubby's biggest problems I heard. BCG was just simply a jerk on that interview.

Big shot by Liggins but bigger one by Ole Miss. Then air ball by Liggins.

Is BCG finally making the change to Liggins over Porter?

 

Porter is in foul trouble.

When you don't defend guys that can fill it up that's what happens....Absolutely terrible defensive effort tonight for the Cats.

Liggens appears to be shooting a lot (2-9)? What's up with that?

When Meeks is having an off night UK is in trouble. No one else can shoot the ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.