January 27, 200917 yr Author Harris is starting but has changed his number from 22 to 5 (for his 5 siblings)
January 27, 200917 yr Author Harris is like a whole new player with that new jersey :lol: He can even dribble now.
January 27, 200917 yr Harris is starting but has changed his number from 22 to 5 (for his 5 siblings) I saw that and scored off the first possesion.
January 27, 200917 yr Nope back to his old ways. :lol: How does a guy like that get a full ride to UK. He can barely dribble.
January 28, 200917 yr Not the greatest shot from Porter, but I don't have a problem with it. Porter has been so reluctant to shoot in the past, that I'm glad he's asserting himself a little. It's just so frustrating because it's the polar opposite of what he has been doing?
January 28, 200917 yr Ramon Harris is horrible. He traveled AND double-dribbled on the same play. Just horrible.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.