Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

He traveled AND double-dribbled on the same play. Just horrible.

 

That's impressive... :ohbrother:

  • Replies 194
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was impressive

With that said, I love it when Michael Porter gets in early foul trouble. :D

Harris is starting but has changed his number from 22 to 5 (for his 5 siblings)

 

Um...did I miss something with him? What is the significance of honoring his siblings? Or, is it just because?

I can't believe that dunk went in?

 

That was one of the best dunks I've never seen. Talk about explosive..

I'm growing slightly concerned that teams have figured out how to take away Meeks. Yeah, guard him with one guy, I know it's not reinventing the wheel, but that it's effective is a concern. Certainly until (and if) Patterson gets fully healthy.

They better play good defense this game.

Hey guys, I know it's Dan Issel on the phone. How about making the picture a little bigger....

At this rate, Jodie is going to need a whole lot of free throws to keep his average.

They are going to have to win without him scoring alot this season to become the team they want to be.

Everyone on the team except Meeks, who's covered up, hesitates to shoot the ball. Someone else is going to have to take a J every now and then. Meeks and Patterson can't do it all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.