Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

That's what we need. A 3 from Stevenson.

  • Replies 194
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's one of the first positives in a while, they've got a starter out.

I'm done watching. I can deal with a team playing hard and losing, but when you don't play defense or give any effort, I can't take it.

I keep forgetting you've said that.

 

That's cool, I take it they are making it hard for UK to get the ball to Patterson...

Where in the world is Stevenson tonight? The only thing he is doing is taking up space.

I just love seeing the shooter on a free throw stand there like a stone when it misses.

Billy G should be embarrassed.

A turnover right out of a timeout. Just awful.

Billy G should be embarrassed.

 

So should the rest of the UK program.

He is just out of control. He needs to sit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.