Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

Meeks isn't moving much, and he can't hit anything when he does get it...

  • Replies 194
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Liggins but he does not have a great basketball IQ. He's got to realize that he's not the #1 offensive option.

 

In a few years, Liggins will be very good, though. And by that time, I'll have no problem with him taking his man down low.

AK and Ole Miss doing an excellent job of making someone besides Meeks and Patterson beat them.

I really feel this is a credit to Ole Miss. They're playing great defense on Meeks and packing it in on the inside guys. If no one else beats you, then you have no reason to change.

 

I can't give them credit for that fact that UK is not playing any defense, or playing with any intensity. They look like they can't wait to get out of Oxford.

I really feel this is a credit to Ole Miss. They're playing great defense on Meeks and packing it in on the inside guys. If no one else beats you, then you have no reason to change.

 

 

I agree that they did that in the 1st half. In the 2nd, Meeks hasn't really done much to get open.

 

On that last possession, he stood outside the 3 point line and watched for 30 seconds. The other 2 are when Liggins got fouled.

Why so many jumpers? It looks as if Patterson can score at will.

Why so many jumpers? It looks as if Patterson can score at will.

Because typically they're all over him. On that one there were not nearly that many people in the lane.

The difference in this game right now is rebounding

Because typically they're all over him. On that one there were not nearly that many people in the lane.

 

I am not watching, just looking at the box score...

Stevenson just can't finish with the least bit of contact.

Box out you dummies. I have no idea why we get to ball to Stevenson in the post. He has hands like a snake and unless he is wide open struggles to finish.

The difference in this game right now is rebounding

 

Which comes down to effort. UK doesn't have any intensity in this one. They look like they don't care.

I am not watching, just looking at the box score...

I keep forgetting you've said that.

Score?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.