January 28, 200917 yr God this is painful to watch. Ole Miss has just completely outplayed UK in every facet of the game.
January 28, 200917 yr A turnover right out of a timeout. Just awful. It wasn't a TO, they blocked the shot out of bounds...
January 28, 200917 yr This game is why you need more than two reliable players. Stevenson cannot be counted on, as much as some would like to think. He is just way too inconsistent.
January 28, 200917 yr Perry Stevenson is nonexistent in this game. Get him out and see what Stewart can give you.
January 28, 200917 yr That's cool, I take it they are making it hard for UK to get the ball to Patterson... Absolutely. BTW, I should have remembered this earlier. You can see the game here: http://www.justin.tv/jtvsportscast
January 28, 200917 yr Absolutely. BTW, I should have remembered this earlier. You can see the game here: http://www.justin.tv/jtvsportscast Good looking out...:lol::jump:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.