January 20, 200917 yr Don't know. You have to wait 5 years after retirement before being eligible for the HOF. Montana had 1 (Rice) for his last few super bowls but 0 for his first. I understand that but you can look at the guys the Patriots had and pretty much say one way or the other. Rice is a no brainer. I am not saying that I would take Brady over Montana but it didn't hurt Montana to have the best receiver to ever play (or close to it).
January 21, 200917 yr Nobody played better and more consistently on the biggest stage in football than Montana. wasn't it Otto Graham that took the Browns to like 8 out of 10 NFL Championship games?
January 21, 200917 yr Don't know. You have to wait 5 years after retirement before being eligible for the HOF. Montana had 1 (Rice) for his last few super bowls but 0 for his first. Didn't Clark his TE make it?
January 21, 200917 yr wasn't it Otto Graham that took the Browns to like 8 out of 10 NFL Championship games? Wasn't he the guy who handing the ball to Jim Brown?
January 21, 200917 yr I sadly saw what Joe Montana did to us. But you could say that about Elway/Brady and probably a few others.
January 21, 200917 yr I sadly saw what Joe Montana did to us. But you could say that about Elway/Brady and probably a few others. Elway was a master at the end of games... Just ask the Brownies.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.