Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you had to pick 1 QB for the Super Bowl who would it be?

Featured Replies

Jim Kelly or Fran Tarkenton? Wouldn't the odds be in their favor to win one?:clap:

 

Interesting point. I remember hearing Ahmad Rashad tell a story once about Super Bowl XI which was the last one of the 4 the Vikings lost.

 

He had not been to the other Super Bowls and when the Vikings fell behind something like 16-3 he told the guys, "Come on, it's only 2 scores."

 

But as he looked around at all the vets he knew the game was over. They had been down the road too many times and just seemed resigned like men awaiting execution.

 

 

I guess I told it to say that after a while it is so hard to buck the trend of losing the big one. That's why I always thought John Elway's triumph in his last two was so profound. It's hard to buck that trend.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
It's not my place. I am too young to have solid memories of Joe Montana, So I picked Tom Brady. He's the best quarterback that I have personally ever watched. And he is definitely the best playoff quarterback I have seen. I am not saying Brady is better than Montana, I am saying Tom Brady is THE BEST QB I have ever watched. It may be different if I had watched Montana.

 

:thumb:

 

Given his record in the Super Bowl, it would be hard to go wrong with Brady. He is the best QB (IMHO) playing today. A sure fire HOF'er.

  • Author
Jim Kelly or Fran Tarkenton? Wouldn't the odds be in their favor to win one?:clap:

 

I like the way you are thinking!! :thumb:

Jim Kelly or Fran Tarkenton? Wouldn't the odds be in their favor to win one?:clap:

 

The odds were in the favor a couple of Super Bowls ago...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.