Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you had to pick 1 QB for the Super Bowl who would it be?

Featured Replies

I would take Brady but I'm biased.

 

Honestly, there are 3 QBs that I would consider....Brady and Montana are the obvious 2, the other isn't quite as obvious....

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would take Brady but I'm biased.

 

Honestly, there are 3 QBs that I would consider....Brady and Montana are the obvious 2, the other isn't quite as obvious....

 

Ohh, Ohh, who is it??? :clap:

Ohh, Ohh, who is it??? :clap:

 

You're supposed to guess....:lol:

You're supposed to guess....:lol:

 

Brad Johnson? Trent Dilfer?:idunno:

Terry Bradshaw wins four Super Bowls and gets almost zero love. Sheesh ...

Terry Bradshaw wins four Super Bowls and gets almost zero love. Sheesh ...

 

I was going to, but I thought I would wait, so I wouldn't look like a homer.

1. Montana

2. Unitas

3. Bradshaw

4. Brady

Joe Montana or Tom Brady

Terry Bradshaw wins four Super Bowls and gets almost zero love. Sheesh ...

 

I was thinking the same thing but I can see how he was overshadowed by that defense, the running game and his wide receivers. Still, 4 for 4 ain't bad.

Bradshaw, Montana, Brady, in that order.

Bradshaw

After looking at the stats I have to go with Montana also.

I understand that but you can look at the guys the Patriots had and pretty much say one way or the other. Rice is a no brainer.

 

I am not saying that I would take Brady over Montana but it didn't hurt Montana to have the best receiver to ever play (or close to it).

 

Actually Rice was only on the last 2 of those.

 

The first 2 Super Bowl wins for Montana included names like: Dwight Clark, Renaldo Nehemiah, Freddie Solomon and a RB named Cooper.

I was thinking the same thing but I can see how he was overshadowed by that defense, the running game and his wide receivers. Still, 4 for 4 ain't bad.

 

Bradshaw was not much of a factor in the Steelers first Super Bowl.

 

He threw some tough passes in their second one and Lynn Swann was beyond belief.

 

The next 2 had more of Bradshaw's stamp than the Steel Curtain's stamp. The Cowboys scored 31 and the Rams 19 vs the Curtain. But I think Terry had something like 7 TD passes in the 2 games.

 

Bradshaw was not a great thrower, runner or even QB. He just was a winner who made the plays when needed. He was also tough as nails.

Just like everyone else I'd flip a coin between Montana and Brady. I'd probably take Brady though, but neither is wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.