January 20, 200917 yr Author I would take Joe Montana Career Super Bowl stats 11 TDs 0 Ints 1,142 yards 127.8 career super bowl rating 3 super bowl MVPs
January 20, 200917 yr As big of a Brady fan as I am, it's hard not to take Joe Montana. Look at the stats.
January 20, 200917 yr Eli Manning, he's undefeated in super bowls with 1 super bowl MVP trophy! Kidding. I'd probably take Joe Montana.
January 20, 200917 yr Author Nobody played better and more consistently on the biggest stage in football than Montana.
January 20, 200917 yr Author How many HOF receivers or running backs did Brady have when he won his 3? Don't know. You have to wait 5 years after retirement before being eligible for the HOF. Montana had 1 (Rice) for his last few super bowls but 0 for his first.
January 20, 200917 yr Dan Marino?? I'd want to pick someone that has at least won a Super Bowl...:lol: Montana Brady
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.